Guild challenge stars STILL missing

Comments

• MorganMorgan Member Posts: 191
    I just said this on the other thread but here goes again:
    To avoid this bug in future challenges, make sure that you wait 15-30 mins prior to attempting the missions. During that time, the servers will adjust and be corrected,
    IGN: Morgan
    Currently Top 16 Globally and #2 in Canada
    Email: [email protected]

Need a guild? Click here to check us out!!!
    Top8dogShut_Up
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    Morgan said:

I just said this on the other thread but here goes again:
    To avoid this bug in future challenges, make sure that you wait 15-30 mins prior to attempting the missions. During that time, the servers will adjust and be corrected,

I'm glad that helps people, but the challenge starts at 11 pm in my timezone, and old age and children mean I'm no longer much a night owl. So I like to get two shots at the challenge and get to bed before midnight.

I can't do that if I have to wait for the challenge that says it's ready to be actually ready!

Again, I'm glad if this workaround helps people, but it would be even better for the bug to be fixed.
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    MizTyWalkerballz
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,492
    I've earned 22 stars but seems that i'm a 0 .... :(
    Why??
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    Screenshot...

--> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • Survivor6ixSurvivor6ix Member Posts: 131
    I earned 21 stars, but my Guildmates say it shows I only have 9? What's going on?
  • VudnikVudnik Member Posts: 307
    R.I.P. credibility.
    Shut_UpWalkerballz
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 1,777
    What is wrong in this picture?

So, just read that starting the challenge 30 minutes past the start fixes it.
    Ok I guess
    Salty2
  • blackiguanablackiguana Member Posts: 258
    So the fix is wait 20 minutes after the challenge start time lol
  • ShteevieShteevie Staff Posts: 1,335
    edited November 2016
    The flood of players in the first minutes of the Challenge overwhelms our severs, causing the 'check back in a moment' message. That same server is responsible for leaderboards and guild info, and while it is struggling, loading guilds takes time, and it may still be possible that missions completed early during this congestion. We think we have improved things, but we have to wait for the live event start to find out. And yes, we do run tests, but we don't have a worldwide array of millions of testers, so the tests are always simulations of the real thing.

It can take time for the servers to catch up. We have the data we need and the server team is working on the situation. Support can't actually add stars to your account, but we're grateful to those that have sent in tickets that allow us to learn what we needed to about the cause of the problem.

I sincerely apologize for the situation, and we're all very grateful for your eagerness and desire to play.
    Development Team Member - The Walking Dead: No Man's Land
    Please note: Development is a fluid process, and suggestions and implementation take time and iteration. Any discussion of future features, deadlines, updates, balance changes, and such should be considered prospective and subject to change.
    Morgan1RisMizTy
  • djilaidjilai Member Posts: 25
    Same for me
    Thks to give me back my forgotten stars
    It will be helpful for my guild
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    Funny :smiley:

I'm only missing a few lol

edited November 2016
    @Shteevie we did the ingame report last time They said they could not put the stars back in the guild ! So why tell people to waste their time !?
    antDeadBeatFragzie
  • Top8dogTop8dog Member Posts: 738
    Shteevie said:

The flood of players in the first minutes of the Challenge overwhelms our severs, causing the 'check back in a moment' message. That same server is responsible for leaderboards and guild info, and while it is struggling, loading guilds takes time, and it may still be possible that missions completed early during this congestion. We think we have improved things, but we have to wait for the live event start to find out. And yes, we do run tests, but we don't have a worldwide array of millions of testers, so the tests are always simulations of the real thing.

It can take time for the servers to catch up. If you are playing late at night, I would hope that your counts have caught up by morning. If not, please use the in-game support system. that data helps us continue to find ways to improve the system.

I sincerely apologize for the situation, and we're all very grateful for your eagerness and desire to play.

Does this mean missing stars will be returned once severs get upto speed,. Or that people can claim back the stars thru support,
    Or that stats are simply just gone,.. Sorry if it sounds aggressive,. Not ment that way just looking for clarification to tell our guild cheers
    I love the game,.. I criticise a lot,.. I appreciate the good,.. And battle the bad

DON'T TALK,.. THINK

Lose Ends Make My Ass Itch

Maggie,.. I'll Find You,.....
    blackiguanaMizTy
    Damn... My guildmates told me that i have 3 stars and i'm ranked as a 3 stars player but my counter is 25 stars....
    What now? Those stars are lost?? :o

blackiguana
    @blackiguana "agree" what? Are lost??
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    Probably @capibara . Your screenshot shows a list of your guild and that list is populated by your star count the others in your guild see. They say you have 3 so that's where you are on the list even though it says 25. They have never added stars back but unicorns and rainbows and a first time for everything.
    capibarablackiguanaTop8dogAnnette578
  • CrazyDCrazyD Member Posts: 456
    My guess is that the calculations of the leaderboards at the start of the new challenge is taking to much bandwith...

Thats why it hasnt happened before 2.2 since the leaderboards were calculated and shown Every day.....

Another upside perhaps of implementing leaderboards outside of challenge time?
    (Re)tired
    antAnnette578Top8dogcrambert_nec
  • Camel56Camel56 Member Posts: 507
    Seems to me that if the guild servers are on the same server as the challenge is that perhaps they should be moved to a different server. The guild and leaderboard have suffered too many times because of this same problem. I know we're not going to get the stars back, but my hope is that you guys figure out how to deal with the volume of players without affecting the guild or Leaderboards! Our guild is missing an estimated 100 stars. The point is, we might end up 100 stars short of a reward tier because of this error. I'm beginning to think compensation may be in order for everyone in a guild.
    MizTyAnnette578Top8dog
  • PerdtinPerdtin Member Posts: 783
    @Shteevie

Never had it catch up properly last time. Have not played the current one in an hour+ and it is off big time still.
  • RobotelulRobotelul Member Posts: 32
    Did not happened because now they tried to make the game better then before but they screwed big time.Every update until now had been made with a lot of bugs. How can this be posible? No one there makes a check.up more times before launching a new update?
    Annette578Top8dog
  • mbond0009mbond0009 Member Posts: 16
    What is going on, my guild is losing my first 30 stars!! Are you working on this bug that has been going on for weeks now? Please fix
  • addicted4lifeaddicted4life Member Posts: 27
    I have 35 stars, my guild has 27

Im the only one in my guild with stars out of the 10 fyi

My guild sucks, just want to add that in there
    MizTyTop8dogWalkerballzSlowMo
    Uninstalling the game and install again can fix that?
    MizTy