Glenn's lucky dumpster is not working anymore suddenly

Glenn's lucky dumpster is not working anymore suddenly.
Not in outpost, not in challenge. I dont get the exrta supplies for kills. Happened approx at 21:30CET (might happened earlier, but I descovered right now, for sure it worked yesterday)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited October 2016
    Edit: Glenn is at the right (most left) place, and lucky dumpster is listed at leader trait.
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    Rotate him out with another Survivor & then put Glenn back.. that should fix it :blush:
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
  • How do I know that it is correct? I know, I will see it on the next mission, but I dont want to always waste a mission supllies due to some low quality programmers.
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    edited October 2016
    That's the only way to find out if it worked. Sorry.
    Hopefully this is something @Shteevie has on a post-it note somewhere so it will no longer be an issue in the future
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
  • ShteevieShteevie Staff Posts: 1,335
    There's an update going through approvals right now that fixes an issue where the resource bars at the top of the screen can sometimes stop updating. Since you didn't mention where you saw the bug, this may be related, and the fix is already on the way.

If you have Glenn in the leader slot and aren't seeing little tomato cans over the walkers' heads or the extra line in the victory screen, I would ask you to take some screenshots and use the in-game support link [in the settings menu] to file a support ticket. This will help us fix your issue, and also track down whet might be causing it.

In most cases, closing and restarting the app fixes issues like these.
    Development Team Member - The Walking Dead: No Man's Land
    Please note: Development is a fluid process, and suggestions and implementation take time and iteration. Any discussion of future features, deadlines, updates, balance changes, and such should be considered prospective and subject to change.
    rgerkman[Deleted User]
  • No, no supplies during battle, no supplies at the battle summary screen.
    Screenshot? I dont think so, too lazy to do it, and at the end probably it is your product not mine. Solve it yourself after the messup you made with this patch again.
    In game support? Haha. I asked them a question 6 month ago. Do you think they answered? No chance I will open that section again.