Rejecting Heroes

I'm a little pissed here for accidentally accepting Glenn. I have enough "knife" characters like this, I don't need a fifth one, and I don't like the Glenn Character, and it's annoying to have him in my list. I would love to reject him, but unfortunately, nothing allows me to do it, he's only becoming a major annoyance that forces me to swipe right even longer. I can't deal with it if I have to do it with ALL of the heroes when the only ones I want are Daryl and Michonne !!! >:( Please give us a chance to reject them, it could put them back in the list of heroes we can earn, and we have to recollect our tokens if we want them again?
JackBauer

Comments

• CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,396
    I got glen as he is the only actual ""hero""(trait wise) that is alright other than that, I've stopped collecting show characters ""heroes"" (I wanted to emphasize the fact that their NOT heroes so I put double bunny ears lol)
    Proud member of dragons weyr a top 50 U.S. guild

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,396
    Although a second thought with luck been nerfed I might have to rethink that stance on them which sucks as I could've unlocked maggie, jesus and abraham by now not mention I took rare survivors twice over 128 rick/jesus tokens
    Proud member of dragons weyr a top 50 U.S. guild

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
  • twd_kheopstwd_kheops Member Posts: 7
    How could you refuse them !?!?!??! I want to remove Glenn from my list. >:(
  • SgtSalamiSgtSalami Member Posts: 546
    @twd_kheops Glen is actually the main keeper of the heroes...his traits when unlocked are the best of all the heroes and his lucky dumpster ability that gives food as a proportion of xp makes him someone to bring on every scavenge mission
    DeBeski1
  • @twd_kheops I absolutely love Glenn. I finally got him to legendary last week and he is awesome!

"Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured."
    -Mark Twain

Need a guild or want to chat? Send me a private message @WeekOne or contact me via email: [email protected]