Critical Hit calculation

JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
Even as a senior player I can't answer this, can somebody please make an example for me how to calculate the chance of a critical hit ?

What is the base chance that a critical hit can happen ?
How does luck add/multiply with it ?
How does Daryl "extra 8% chance for critical hit" add/multiply with it ?
How does Accurate add/multiply with it ?
and optional how does sure shot add/multiply with it.

Thanks,
JB
-----------------
Remember to use your charge abilities
TheLostOnesMizTy[Deleted User]capibara

Comments

• jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,065
    Base chance epic warrior seems to be around 30% (19/64). (No luck, body shot or other multipliers)
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    Thank you, your answer is highly appreciated.
    Unfortunately it took away my last hope that this game has any strategic game play aspects left.
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    Top8dogLambariRedEye52
  • jotajota Member Posts: 62
    they change shit all the time and they don't even measure the consequences. and that is what's so tragic about the whole situation. they clearly have a very determined commercial team pushing for more ways to cash the cows and that is their whole focus.
    Top8dog
  • DIblisDIblis Member Posts: 729
    @jota , i think they do keep track of consequences and have found that those inclined to spend or new to game keep spending no matter what they do. It doesn't matter what those who feel ripped off or dissatisfied feel or do, as they're in the minority and are considered near the end of their life time value. (Please don't insult us by calling us cows, we're lab rats as stated in their own words
    Leader - The 75th Rangers

Next Games - Quality Freemium Butchers - Purveyors of Fine Fresh Nerf - We Take the Luck Away From Choice Cuts

Next Games - Great Leaders in Redefining Value in a Virtual World
    MizTyTop8dog
  • jotajota Member Posts: 62
    DIblis said:

@jota , i think they do keep track of consequences and have found that those inclined to spend or new to game keep spending no matter what they do. It doesn't matter what those who feel ripped off or dissatisfied feel or do, as they're in the minority and are considered near the end of their life time value. (Please don't insult us by calling us cows, we're lab rats as stated in their own words

hehe I'm sorry. you're right, we really are lab rats.
    MizTyTop8dog
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,302
    I got a constructive question...

I have a level 21 survivor that has a damage output of around 4200, and when she crits vs a level 21 walker, she only does about 5500 damage? Shouldn't she be doing around 6500?

What's up with that?

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,704
    @BiggyGuyinTWD please remember the rules of the forum:

Keep in mind common forum courtesy:
    - Thread necromancy
    Don’t bump threads older than 30 days - start a new one instead.

Closed. Please feel free to start your own thread.

This discussion has been closed.