2 Player on 1 Map

Hi,

i would like to play some maps in coop modus with my friends, or at least with one of them.
It would also be cool to fight against each other like "capture the flag" or "kill the other team" - the winner gets 200 or 500 tradegoods from the loosing one.
FunGamingTrashLambariTriple_ThreatCyberhunter98

Comments

• FunGamingTrashFunGamingTrash Member Posts: 174
    Capture the flag in Co-op sounds like an awesome idea!
    A little iffy about betting trade goods because someone might lose on purpose from multiple other accounts so they can stock up on trading goods on their main profile. But other then that just the idea of Co-op has been thrown around the forums a lot and I think NG should add it in!
    Triple_Threat
  • WhyDoYouDieWhyDoYouDie Member Posts: 160
    i really like the co-op idea however it might be hard to implement since there will be delay / attacking walkers at the same time etc. So i would also like it if they add an option to take a survivor of ur friend to help out in missions earning them some rewards aswell.
    Triple_Threat
  • lincsixlincsix Member Posts: 34
    the idea is a co-op mission, or for example a "caputre the flag" against each other, or perhaps co-op ctf with 4 players on 1 map.
    it would boost the game, when playing directly against an human opponent, for sure round by round
    Triple_Threat
  • FunGamingTrashFunGamingTrash Member Posts: 174
    Or maybe start with 2 people (including their choice of 3 survivors) then work out the bugs and let us mess with some options (such as how many survivors can a player have, what type of game, what kind of survivor classes can you use, time limits, how many players, which arena you want to play in, turn on or off threat increase of walkers, ect.) and then get it to 4 people in one arena.
    lincsix
  • lincsixlincsix Member Posts: 34
    @FunGamingTrash
    yes - thats exactly what i am thinking of -lets go NG !!