New trait

If the new trait piercing (or what ever its called) is good please no one mention it or complain about it if you lose an outpost match because of it on the forum
Elder of dragons weyr a top USA guild
DLichOvidmikelTop8dogAmazaynJadentammyMwalla

Comments

• Top8dogTop8dog Member Posts: 738
    Well,.. That could be the one change the nerfers warned could be (will be) coming
    Papacas

Lol, well if they are I'd suggest they enjoy their day off, away from developing and these forums. Everyone deserves a complete day or 2 to 'unwind' and decompress (;

Lol,... And what about our weekends to compress and unwind,.. Since update is all shoot blast and fire! ;)
  • @Lucille896425 I just pulled a lvl 20 assault with that trait... being upgraded as we speak. I can't wait to bring it out on a test run! :blush:
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,408
    @WeekOne congrats hopefully it's a decent trait
  • HrudgerHrudger Member Posts: 3
    Piercing decreses the chance of body shots.... so do critical hits.
    At which point is the calculation for body shots?
    Top8dog
  • snafusnafu Member Posts: 227
    Unless I misinterpreted what Shteevie wrote, critical hit chance does not decrease the chance of body shot: forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/16509/increased-body-shots-it-may-not-be-all-in-your-head/p2
    RedEye52MizTy
  • HrudgerHrudger Member Posts: 3
    @snafu , you are right, i made a mistake. Crit cancels Dodge and not Body Shots.
    My mistake...
    edited October 2016
    According to most sources the new piercing trait is as redundant as the new look luck and interrupt trace,.. Hit walker 3+ and it simply doesn't work,..
    Another nasty sting for players who no doubt just invested millions of xp to upgrade there shiney new pea shooters :(

You'd have more power with a spud gun
    MizTy
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,408
    Really i just started upgrading a weapon with piercing
    Top8dog

Really i just started upgrading a weapon with piercing

Fraid so,.. There's another thread with screen shots and data,.. It seems abundantly clear NG want you to move forwards,.. But only to a point,.. That they deem far enough for now,.. Which is a real pity :(