THE RAIDERS CODE ~ OUTPOSTS

I'M COMING FOR YOUR TRADE GOODS...

IF YOU LET ME, I'LL TAKE WHAT I NEED AND LEAVE IN PEACE...

IF I TAKE DAMAGE, I'LL RESPOND IN KIND...

EYE FOR AN EYE...

Happy Raiding!
Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
EMAIL US --> [email protected]
MadPuppyDoTakDLichJackBauerantGeneral_PainTop8dogBeeRedEye52SlowMoMizTyAmigaEL34xyzalnodVerbaubpsychwolfCaptainslayerKARAZIPKALIautumn_ashZette_NoNameCatastrophicbubblesBonz

Comments

• DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    @DoTak I like that. I could keep whoever show up the next few radio calls and leave them in the outpost.
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    @Dale yup, that's where I got those wannabes from. Thinking of buying the deputy outfit to make them look like mall cops

I used to stick my newly pulled low level epics & legendaries in there, but thought brown icons looked more inviting on the outpost found screen
    OvidmikelTheLostOnesRedEye52MizTy
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,274
    I'd like to raise my influence, and I am, slowly, cuz I only murder those who seek to bar my path to the trade goods...

And hospital time don't bother me much now. I use a standard config of Assault-Shooter-Scout that is very efficient. And I have at least 2 backups for each class.
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    anteb23
  • Top8dogTop8dog Member Posts: 738
    Then let's all hope this isn't the one remaining nerf

We all know they want this to be competitive,.. I don't really play outposts so not really sure how I set it up,.. It's the resting place of my bruisers ;)
    I love the game,.. I criticise a lot,.. I appreciate the good,.. And battle the bad

DON'T TALK,.. THINK

Lose Ends Make My Ass Itch

Maggie,.. I'll Find You,.....
    KARAZIPKALI
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,017
    If I come knocking on your gates, you open and give me half your stuff! That is how business is ran now that Negas has arrived. That means influence too! Lol.
    Top8dogATLAS-Zggbats
    10% tax, off the top. Nobody gets hurt ;-)
    MizTyTop8dog
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    Come, take.
    It's not that I don't like my fellow players. It's that NG has forced the issue. One by one, the sources of gear have been eliminated in favor of forcing us to pay or raid. Gear missions? Useless, have been for a while. High level challenge runs, they've acted like they were looking for a cure to cancer to eradicate them. So now it's buy stuff to be soon nerfed or spend TG for a shot at level appropriate gear. Well, most on the forums are on the same page, this is my outreach to those that are not. You can have some TG, but someone's bleeding. I'm running missions for the sole purpose of upgrading outpost defenders and walkers. The more people that rage quit the better, in my book. The more soul sucking waiting for healing the better. Sorry folks.
    eb23
  • Zombie961Zombie961 Member Posts: 57
    You can have them when you pry them from my cold dead hands and my walker's colder deader hands
    Ovidmikelmongo911RedEye52Top8dog
    Zombie961 said:

You can have them when you pry them from my cold dead hands and my walker's colder deader hands

Will do, and I'll snag some influence for my trouble ;-)
    GrimGaelTop8dog
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    Help yourselves to TG, but tangle with my defenders and ambulances will be needed on the scene!
    ;) o:) >:)
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    Top8dogDoTakInspTurbines
    edited October 2016
    Yes! Put up a strong defense! I like the Challenge!

And the XP... Very nice.

And after my hospital is finished, Bruises heal in 10 minutes? Also very nice!

My raiders code, just my word I won't murder anyone who doesn't bare my path.
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,863
    I raid and leave in peace with the TG's most of the time
    Then you get the people that place a defender right in the way of getting to the TG's
    No way around them except to remove them

I did have my outpost set up up for easy raiding at one point
    But most of the time, people were still attacking my defenders

And so I went back to a layout that earns me influence
    InspTurbines
    The day I care about influence, I'll remove the game. By all means kill my toons. I don't want influence to climb, I just want to be one layer on that clinic. Then we do it again.
    Top8dog
    I keep a strong defense, but I leave a path to the goods for peaceful raiders.
    DoTakggbatsScorch
    I keep my influence under 4000
    I don't care about the actual number
    3-4k lets me find good matches that I can raid for TG's only

If I need to reduce influence, I just change my layout so my defenders are easier to kill
    Or you can start a raid and leave right away to reduce influence
    Don't leave right away, kill the defending zombies but don't pull the flag. Better than nada and drops the inf if you can do it w/o injury.
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,396
    I'm exactly the same don't block the tg or i kill your guys lol
    Proud member of dragons weyr a top 50 U.S. guild

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
    @Teeceezy @Shteevie
    Ok guys, I made it to 3000.

Would you guys have a problem if I started a post giving credit to everyone that put at least one if my team in the HOSPITAL?

That could be fun right? Doesn't break any rules?
    Come by biggie and let me know how I'm doing. We're neighbors now.

Would you guys have a problem if I started a post giving credit to everyone that put at least one if my team in the HOSPITAL?

Your guys don't really go to the hospital, but the raiders do steal your influence
    And if you are trying to stay right above 3K and they knock you below 3k, you have to go out and get influence back or hope your defense wins gets you some influence.

So that sucks that they don't just take your tg's and leave in peace

I once got knocked below 3k 10 minutes before the end of a cycle
    I started a raid to get back above 3k and it went bad
    My A team were in the hospital
    By the time I was ready to start another raid, the cycle ended and I lost 1000 tg's reward

Yeah, @EL34xyz from a defense perspective, You're right.

Just good make sure your shield is up, or you enough inf to survive one raid.

I'm not so much worried for myself, my problem will be accidentally raising my inf too because I went agro on too many defenders... lol.

Guess I'll go start my Thread. I took a couple hits tonight...