Interrupt really useless

Interrupt significance has really diminished after your last update. It's a really bad decision from your side and a real punch in your loyal players...reconsider it once again NG. Body shots have been increased dramatically and critical hits tend to be ineffective. WHY?? @Teeceezy
Top8dogSlickRickMizTyInspTurbinessrmcn1031NCDawgFanVudnikSgtSalamiSebiEl_Pollo_LocoMrSorrow8900rpm[Deleted User]

Comments

• jotajota Member Posts: 62
    speaking of useless things... is dodge still working? I can swear I haven't seen a single dodge since the 2.2 update. an attack from a lvl21 walker is 100% certain to get half the health of my survivor (I'm lvl18), and a lvl22 is an instant struggle followed by heavy injuries.
    CaptainslayerInspTurbines
  • DrBOBDrBOB Member Posts: 223
    Spipman said:

Interrupt significance has really diminished after your last update. It's a really bad decision from your side and a real punch in your loyal players...reconsider it once again NG. Body shots have been increased dramatically and critical hits tend to be ineffective. WHY?? @Teeceezy

The game has pretty much become useles to be frank #nofun
    DTP Elder
    Send me a PM if interested
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    I still see interrupt working here and there, it's just not 100% of the time.
  • AmazaynAmazayn Member Posts: 522
    @EL34xyz if you tried fighting against a walker +5 lvl from your survivors then you'll notice from the occasion of 100% to absolute 0% interrupt.
    Top8dog
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    yes, but I don't do that
    I leave when walkers get 4 levels above my level 17 srvrs
    I don't care to stick around after that

MizTy