Buying the game of ng

@Teeceezy @Shteevie I was hoping you could ask the powers to be how much they would be willing to sell this game for.
P.s this is a legit question
Elder of dragons weyr a top USA guild
ShteevieJinxed4lifeTop8dogCarlyBill_ZRTSpipmanmasmith93InspTurbinesVudnikRustysmith16

Comments

• CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,408
    To be clear i don't have the money to buy it however this game is based on what the 2nd most popular show atm it has the characters from that show and is got the set up to be a great game (once it was) this should be a cash cow of a game.
    So if the devolpers actually listened to us they would be raking in the money.
    P.s truthfully the introduction of the show characters should have tripled their income (I'm fairly positive it didn't)
    Vudnik
  • DrBOBDrBOB Member Posts: 223

To be clear i don't have the money to buy it however this game is based on what the 2nd most popular show atm it has the characters from that show and is got the set up to be a great game (once it was) this should be a cash cow of a game.

So if the devolpers actually listened to us they would be raking in the money.

P.s truthfully the introduction of the show characters should have tripled their income (I'm fairly positive it didn't)

Do you think that was because 90% of the Heroes are completely garbage?
    DTP Elder
    Send me a PM if interested
    Top8dogMizTyCaptainslayerVudnikBee
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,408
    I have glenn he is awesome although I've only used him in outpost
    MizTy
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    edited October 2016
    I don't get it why did you ask how much they would sell the game if you don't have the money? Im pretty sure they have some big investors behind them so what's your goal or what are you hoping for, that they sell it to someone else?
    CaptainslayerTop8dogRedEye52
This discussion has been closed.