Walker free attack

This happens on higher level walkers. After I target 1 walker and 2 of my survivors get good shots to where the walker will be dead on the 3rd shot only to not die get a full bar of health and then come attack one of my guys. I have had this happen multiple times. This seems to be a bug or something, is this happening to anyone else.
Top8dog

Comments

• NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,066
    Define high level walkers
    MizTy
  • jotajota Member Posts: 62
    I think he means the saviours (humans).
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Moderator Posts: 2,825
    @srmcn1031
    Are you talking about human opponents?
    Those have armour (like your own survivors) that first goes down to zero (green bar) and then starts the actual health bar (red bar).
    Your description sounds like that.
    RedEye52
  • MrTigros87MrTigros87 Member Posts: 34
    You have to hit the brain !!
    MizTy
  • Top8dogTop8dog Member Posts: 738
    edited October 2016
    srmcn1031 said:

This happens on higher level walkers. After I target 1 walker and 2 of my survivors get good shots to where the walker will be dead on the 3rd shot only to not die get a full bar of health and then come attack one of my guys. I have had this happen multiple times. This seems to be a bug or something, is this happening to anyone else.

Had this a couple of times myself mate,.. Thought I was seein things,... Occasionally when you hit a walker a couple of times,.. Your third shot which should kill him doesn't happen the walker health bar vanishes,. The walker hits you then falls down dead,..soooo glad someone else has noticed it

Happens to me at random times
    I love the game,.. I criticise a lot,.. I appreciate the good,.. And battle the bad

DON'T TALK,.. THINK

Lose Ends Make My Ass Itch

Maggie,.. I'll Find You,.....
  • NecroboogieNecroboogie Member Posts: 1,108
    Lol had this happen during this challenge: on my turn killed a Savior with last survivors shot, a walker that was supposed to also die got the 3 feed icon over its head and used 1 ap to hit one of my survivors (bruising him) then went to feed and died.
    Top8dog