Season 7 Mission, Episode 1: Official Discussion Thread

Comments

• DCBMETDCBMET Member Posts: 392
    I breezed through the first 3 trials pretty well. That 4th trial is a dead stop for me. I have tried hunter and shooter, assault and shooter and 100% interrupt scout and bruiser (everyone else was injured).
    My dudes are all level 19, the mission rec is 20. I think my limiting factor is my vastly outdated gear. (fully upgraded mix of lvl 16-18)

Any magic class combos found yet for this mission?
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    @Bojun show us what you have to work with & we'll help you out!
    InvaderKARAZIPKALI
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    Do you have any armor with gold stun resistance to help with the fatties?
    Top8dogmcbkhicks
  • sborgsborg Member Posts: 544
    Has anyone completed all of the missions?
    @sborg
    They're locked. 1 per week B)
    So everyone can only do episode (mission) 1 this week.
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    3/5 is done...with level 19 legendary hunter and assault...looks like a hard mission to finish 5/5 :p
  • RocketmanRocketman Member Posts: 227
    @Neil_J did you eney meny miny mo it? Lol
    MizTy
  • Top8dogTop8dog Member Posts: 738

I breezed through the first 3 trials pretty well. That 4th trial is a dead stop for me. I have tried hunter and shooter, assault and shooter and 100% interrupt scout and bruiser (everyone else was injured).

My dudes are all level 19, the mission rec is 20. I think my limiting factor is my vastly outdated gear. (fully upgraded mix of lvl 16-18)

Any magic class combos found yet for this mission?

Do you have abe? Was wondering if his leader trait can give you enough extra power on top to scrape thru?
    I love the game,.. I criticise a lot,.. I appreciate the good,.. And battle the bad

DON'T TALK,.. THINK

Lose Ends Make My Ass Itch

Maggie,.. I'll Find You,.....
  • RocketmanRocketman Member Posts: 227
    @JayZ I charged the warrior and scout on normal walkers keeping my distance from the fatties, once charged I chopped them down to size quickly.
    MizTygespuer
  • BojunBojun Member Posts: 24
    @MizTy here are my survivors
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    edited October 2016
    @Rocketman I did, but under forum spoiler rules, I can't tell you which one of the Ricks was "it"..... ;)
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    RocketmanTop8dog
  • mcbkhicksmcbkhicks Member Posts: 685
    yea i used 2 hunters & 1 or both had gold stun resist thats a must for those fatties but either that or shooter with gun that has gold extra charge thing & gold grid if possible & any armor with gold stun resist helps
  • El_Pollo_LocoEl_Pollo_Loco Member Posts: 75
    Keep in mind that gold interrupt is no longer 100% effective

• P0rchDickP0rchDick Member Posts: 1
    I used a legendary shooter (lvl 20) and a legendary warrior (lvl 20) and breezed through it both perfect, no injuries. Recommend survivor lvl for me was 22. Just ashamed you can't replay the trial after completing all 5.
  • VerbaubVerbaub Member Posts: 650
    edited October 2016
    I really like this new addition to the game, and I've completed the trial - thanks for the great rewards.

However I have a question - Episode 1 and Episode 1-Hard are both playing at level 10 for me - that's not right is it?

@Teeceezy @Shteevie
    R2runfastTop8dog
    edited October 2016
    @Bojun
    Your situation does not have a quick answer. I sent you a direct message with additional questions.

Alternatively you can start your own thread in the Strategies section asking for advice. Be sure & include screen shots of both your survivor & equipment.

Don't worry. There's lots of smart people around here to help you through it. :blush:

PS you have some awesome survivors! The RNG gods have favored you ;)
    KARAZIPKALITop8dog
    MizTy said:

@sborg

They're locked. 1 per week B)

So everyone can only do episode (mission) 1 this week.

I meant the mission that came out today.

Top8dog
    Spot on @JayZ
    JayZTop8dog
    I just finished 3/5 with a legendary hunter and shooter. Both were bruised, but we got through.
    MizTyTop8dog
  • warwar Member Posts: 446
    I used Epic Abraham and Legendary shooter (both level 16) for my missions. My requirement was level 18.
    Top8dogweirdguyal
    Finished 4 and 5/5 with a legendary hunter and shooter also. Barely.
    MizTyTop8dog
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    Shooter/hunter was my team. My gear isn't great so on the last couple I got bruises and maybe injuries, but never a struggle or heavy injury.
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    MizTyKARAZIPKALITop8dog
  • NecroboogieNecroboogie Member Posts: 1,108
    Trial 3 with 2 Epic lvl 13 hunters, you can see their traits, and gear in vid.
    Top8dog
  • GreySeerGreySeer Member Posts: 308
    I really love these new missions.

But I think the main reason I had some trouble going through the trial is because I'm not used to dealing with fatties, unlike more highlevel players. So I wonder if the trial could be made repeatable as well, I'd love to get more training and developing strategy against them.
    MizTyTop8dog
  • Conan1976Conan1976 Member Posts: 758
    @Shteevie excellent Work! :)
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be!
    We bring the fun back! Game Tips and Videos! Common interest non-game related chats too!
    Everyone is Welcome!

Grimes Den & Dixons Den: competitive / different play styles
    Shivas Den: semi-competitive / relaxed Maggies Den: training and growth

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected]
    Top8dog