Rick's Silenced Pistol ... again? lol

Apparently Rick's Silenced Pistol bundle is up again and I just had to laugh out loud when I saw it... Not for reasons previously, but now because something's still very "off"

LOL since when did a flashlight become a silencer???

This bundle will never be made right... :smiley:
[Deleted User]InspTurbinesrgerkmanMizTyTop8dogantBuckzzDoTakpsychwolfmongo911Avalon8JadenTheCrabRedEye52SlowMoTheSittingDuck

Comments

• MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    edited October 2016

It seems like you can actually diy a torch light to a silencer:

http://www.2acheck.com/maglite-suppressor/
    There is NO higher rarity when we use all legendary to craft the badge, we are being punished for having a chance to get LOWER rarity.
    This is NOT WORKING AS INTENDED & it's UNFAIR.
    Top8dogDoTakLoewe1968
  • You have to improvise during an apocalypse :smiley:

"Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured."
    -Mark Twain

Need a guild or want to chat? Send me a private message @WeekOne or contact me via email: [email protected]

MizTyRedEye52SlowMo
  • SlickRick said:

That pistol is violating the shit out of that flashlight...hope it bought it a drink first

That's hilarious... I love it @SlickRick lol

"Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured."
    -Mark Twain

Need a guild or want to chat? Send me a private message @WeekOne or contact me via email: [email protected]

mongo911
  • Top8dogTop8dog Member Posts: 738
    edited October 2016
    Is that ricks nerfed Python ;). @DLich

Couldn't resist lol
    I love the game,.. I criticise a lot,.. I appreciate the good,.. And battle the bad

DON'T TALK,.. THINK

Lose Ends Make My Ass Itch

Maggie,.. I'll Find You,.....
    mongo911
  • 100% agree @MizTy

-Mark Twain

• I remember that @1Ris

-Mark Twain

1Ris
  • AetherholeAetherhole Member Posts: 33
    lol okay so Season 3 rick pistol gives this bundle plausibility. Either way... still funny to me.
    Top8dogMizTyJaden
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    @SlickRick
    At least it's not in the other end. Much smaller opening....
    :p
    Top8dogSlickRickJaden
  • It's perfect! I bought it of course lol

-Mark Twain

• MovadoMovado Member Posts: 863
    Got it. Offered at lvl 20 base, with +Grid range and Lethal was enough incentive for me under the current trait-regime. A decent weapon is a decent weapon. If threat-reduce was replaced with 'piercing' it would've been perfect for me.

I'm also glad weapon bundle finally adjusted up to base 20 for me. Didn't get Lucille because it was only lvl 19 despite already having upgraded camp/council.
    MizTy
  • sborgsborg Member Posts: 550
    Here's the offer I saw.
    blynknz
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    There were two bundles offered today @sborg
    Top8dog
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    The improvised nature of the silencer may be why it is only a percent chance of being silent. The suppressors I have for my guns work everytime.
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

RedEye52MizTyTheLostOnesSlickRick
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    +3 grid cells is a must for me in pictols

I grabbed this pistol for my B team legendary shooter
    My A team legendary shooter already has Rick's revolver with +3 grid cell range