Which jacket would you choose for shooter

Which jacket would you choose?
1)gold stun resistance and Bulletproof
Or
2)gold health boost and iron skin?

MizTyTop8dog

Comments

• JinkiJinki Member Posts: 22
    Hi @WeekOne , thanks so much for your prompt response. greatly appreciated. ok I will continue leveling chipped dustbowl jacket. thanks
    [Deleted User]
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    @Jinxy56a

I agree with @WeekOne except to note that bulletproof is highly desireable against all human enemies, not just outposts. It appears that human enemies are becoming more prevalent in game play & I predict that's the way development is headed.

So save that reinforced dust jacket! I'd say you're gonna be happy to have a shooter with bulletproof in more ways than one
    Top8dog[Deleted User]RedEye52KARAZIPKALI
  • Top8dogTop8dog Member Posts: 738
    Agree partially with both,..
    As mizty says it very well could be useful against any humans,..
    And I believe next weeks challenge is full of them :)
    MizTy
  • JinkiJinki Member Posts: 22
    thanks all for the valuable suggestions. I am saving both jackets right now. I do notice there are more and more human enemies right now.
    Top8dogMizTy
  • 100%... ideally if you find one that has regular dodge, bullet, and stun.. that would be perfect too. Maybe a good suggestion would be to hold off on the 1st armour if you don't have outpost and try to find one with the traits I listed.

Good luck and don't be shy.... ask away! :smiley:
    KARAZIPKALI
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,541
    Agree with all.

Gold stun is a must vs tanks (or outposts defenders against assaults)

75% base stun on gold.
    if you have 30 % luck you're looking at another 22.5% stun for a total of 97.5% resist to stun. It's not quite 100% but the only thing (next to silver 80% interrupt with 25% luck; 100% total BUT not guaranteed if you body shot) that's close to 100% guaranteed.

But if you have dodges like @WeekOne mentioned then you won't have to worry about being stunned if you dodge instead.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    MizTyautumn_ash
  • Top8dogTop8dog Member Posts: 738
    Suppose it boils down to how your style play the game mate,.. If you use long range and after the lowering of traits dodge isn't a necessity anymore,.. Especially if it's a map where you kill everyone,..
    Another option could be to upgrade the first and hold onto it in case you stumble upon better,. It's also a way of storing precious xp to scrap later if your constantly hit max on xp ;)
  • AmazaynAmazayn Member Posts: 522
    hey @Jinki if i were u, pick the first one.
    -bullet proof and stun resistance
    this is the best combination after the update. both still proc even regardless of the walker/saviors level. even if you're facing with level 30 walkers/saviors, it will still proc.
    however, dodge will no longer proc once the walker is +5 lvls above your survivor. the 39% is absolute 0% dodge. so sometimes if your survivors are lvl20 and you are faced against a lvl25 walker, you will notice that it is impossible to dodge, but if you equiped a stun resistance, at least you will get hit but not stunned. same applies to bullet proof. u might need this for the next challenge since the title is called freemen. lots of long ranges and a bruiser. hope that helps
    Top8dogggbatsxyzKARAZIPKALI
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    Silver and gold health are the most useless armor traits. And I'm with @Amazayn ,the first one is good against fatties and raiders. Good luck.
    Top8dogKARAZIPKALI