Thank you Next Game (sarcasm)

I would like to thank next game for taking an amazing concept of a game an releasing it full of bugs. Then releasing a patch that only created more bugs in the game.

So in light of patch 1.5 being released an this supposedly to fix a great deal of bugs that were in the game. I really wish that had been the case but sadly it has only created new bugs like every patched released before 1.5. What started out an amazing game that I early on found my self addicted to an couldn't put down. Now here I am wondering why I bothered playing the game at all.

I understand that next games is a new studio an that is why I give them so much lead way. Andriod only has over a million downloads I don't know how many ios has. So I understand the support gets alot of tickets. But this doesn't excuse taking over a week to answer. With the money that is being made on this game there is no excuse that dan be given to justify a laughable support service. Then you have the developers who spend the ti e to create these patche's an content. I'm thankful that the game is getting new content an updates. That said I would rather wait 2 months for a update then have a rushed pushed out piece of crap. When patch 1,4 was released it was exciting for a whole 5 minutes. Then players stumbled into a nasty infinite reload glitch. I was one of those players an it ruined my excitement about the game it's self. Then there were other bugs in the camp an with survivors. So we have patch 1.4 that was rushed an half-assed. So players took to the fourms an complained an the next game mods answered with. We hear your feed back an we are working to fix the issues an are sorry for any inconvenience. We were told that the next patch 1.5 would fix the bugs. So we waited an in the mean time next game gave us guild leaderboards that seemed to be poorly planned. As the forest challenge began players quickly found game breaking glitch with the forest challenge maps. Leading to money paving the waysome players to achieve crazy amounts of stars. Witch lead to fourm posts an out crys witch surprised no one. Because the devs pushed the patch through with out properly testing everything first. Then came adding camp upgrades that allowed us to upgrade our survivors to level 15. Witch lead to even more crazy star gains an next games answer was a silly guild competition for stars when they haven't addressed issues that are a huge problem... examples, guild cycling (replacing members who had maxed out with players who hadnt) cinema an box reward video glitchs, safe zone glitch. To name a few these are all things that can be fixed via hot patching. No instead they make wait for patch 1.5 with the promise of exciting things to come. But wait what happen to the quarry? It was announced pre 1.4 an here we are the challenge is still M.I.A (missing in action).

So here we are now 1.5 has dropped an guess what there are now more new bugs created by yet again another half-assed patch. Now when you load the game up. It is so dim you may think your screen shut off. When you load into your camp now yo have the green cross hair in the middle of your screen. Witch running zombie out side the camp due to catching up to a lag in the coding. An what's new with 1.5 we got a new episode witch felt lacking an poorly though out. It literally took 15 minutes to finish the 6 missions for a crappy epic warrior weapon that can't even be used yet. Then after you dig you finally find out that the devs answer to there broken challenge was to nerf the only thing that made bruiser worth using. So instead of owning up to the fact the devs messed up they decided to punish the players. Then tell us that we can expect other survivors to be nerfed. So now what do we just sit an wait for the next half-assed patch to be released. Were I used to be impressed with next game an stand up for them I honestly can't do this any more. 3 months ago we were told pvp was in the works, a few weeks ago we were told there will be a new survivor... we don't need a new survivor. We need you the developers to fix the game an give us premium content. Not the second hand shop left overs. Oh let's not forget there is a outpost in the works. ... who cares if by the time it comes out an no one is playing the game.

So thank you to everyone at next games for listening to the wrong crap an starting the down fall of the fame so early. If you wanna see that money to continue to flow in then I suggest you take a step back an ask your self is nerfing the classes worth lowing players? I really hope you guys n girls get your act together an slow down how quickly you are pushing out half-assed patches an start giving us real content that will entice us to want to play the game. Good luck guyes.

These are my thoughs I'm sure some will agree an others won't. Only thing I ask is if you have a option add it to the thread. Trolls will be ignored thanks :)
Group me info.
Name - Why So Egar
Email - [email protected]

Lawdog

Comments

• schmulsschmuls Member Posts: 46
    Ähm... bububu mimimi? (sorry, couldnt resist :D )
  • AndriusAndrius Member Posts: 783
    @WhySoEgar - I hear you but the game is still awesome to me. There are bugs....like everything in life. There are bugs on the Apple trees, there are bugs in your bed, there are bugs on your iOS device, there are bugs on your Android device. Every game has great amount of bugs. I found games that have been on the market for years and still has bugs. One thing for sure though, this game is much better than a lot out there relatively at early stage. People quit the game, new people would join. The important thing is here, this game is great and I will stick with it for a long time to come.
    The EH family- where we have competition, fun and friendship.
    How to apply?
    Click here OR Email: [email protected]
    Felecia
  • @Andrius To an extent I agree it is an awesome, awesome game. But if you start giving out an inferior product then sooner or later people will leave. I personally have way more positives than negatives, but it seems like you don't know if a bug will reset your progress to zero tomorrow. And even then you may still give it another go but for how long?
    And if you have bugs in your bed, then you better get rid of it quick.
  • shAdshAd Member Posts: 268
    Here is some cheese for your wine!

I love this game!
    Very proud first officer of "<a hred="http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/27/dead-angels#latest">Dead Angels</a>"
    TUCOirishmobLawdog
  • WhySoEgarWhySoEgar Member Posts: 174
    @schmuls rofl :)

@Andrius yea the game is fun till the bugs starts to cause you survivors. I was doing a deadly mission an got to the end my warrior died both my hunter an shooter were in the safe zone an instead of the game ending. It forced another turn an I lost my hunter. The second she died it ended the game. So I put a ticket in... an I won't hear anything back for a week if I'm lucky to get a reply that quick
    Group me info.
    Name - Why So Egar

Andrius
    Admin -may you communicate with the support team to investigate @WhySoEgar issue. We need your assistance with this matter. He took a great amount of time to write his concern. He would threat the matter as urgency.

As i said above, relatively to all the game i have played before whether it is facebook, pc, mobile devices, this game is very good and not so much of money grabber. I give them a great amount of credits to come out and apologize for the bruiser update. That is accoutability.

You took a great amount of time to express your concern.. that shows you still care and it's a lot. When customer doesn't care, they just leave and won't say a thing. As for me, i used to be vocal when i was un-happy of the game. Now, i take it as a challenge and not give up easily. It keeps me excite in the game. When my tolerance lvl reaches zero and found no entertaiment purpose in it. I simply would quit.

Again, as your case, i would want response from the support team and see if their explanation fit and help me to compensate.
    How to apply?
  • RavenDKRavenDK Member Posts: 12
    edited January 2016
    Why all the complaints??

Andrius
    Why all the complaints??

• jesterjester Member Posts: 2,754
    Witch bug bothers you the most?
    @RavenDK but isn't people so called pay to win are the one feeding the game and keep the game going for the people so called few dollars players?
    How to apply?
  • NecroboogieNecroboogie Member Posts: 1,108
    Not at all- there's all the adds and bundles people buy. Your talking about a relatively small few that drop money competing for the top spots. Basically tip of the iceberg versus the rest of the community, and I know many of us are looking for a good reason to drop "some" more money when the rewards for doing so warrant it.
    @WastelandDan awesome comment sir!
    How to apply?
    WastelandDan
    I'm sorry didn't know you had access either or were an expert... Except in making pointless comments.
    edited January 2016
    @Andrius well sort off, but in my optics paying for random in-game purchases to gain advantage doesn't give an right to demand pure paying-based content - as the in-game purchases are free choice to to buy
    The entire game are based on free to play basics so it's only rational that new content are centered about that.

BTW the mentioned post got deleted/edited due to mess-up during editing while writing on phone

@RavenDK what you said made a strong valid point. Thus, i said above i viewed the changes and bugs are challenges and part of the game as long as it still provides my with entertaiment purposes.

But in regard of people pay to win, no, they don't have the right to demand but we have to remember they are feeding the game. Without them, free game won't be free anymore. Thus, their opinion must be valued in someway and handled accordingly.
    How to apply?
  • thecoltythecolty Member Posts: 152
    @WastelandDan on average for most free-2-play games only 10% pay. Read "Free" by Chris Anderson. It's all about the free market the world us transitioning into
    Currently <51st in Global Top Players
  • AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    Those who wants to quit, just quit. Enough with the drama.

TUCO
  • WhySoEgarWhySoEgar Member Posts: 174
    @Andrius yeah I do care. I love the game but at the same time hate how things are being handled with the game, such as the updates being done half-assed an the support lacking so back. So yes I have brought my concerns to the fourms a the sad part is that was my short post. I don't want to sit here an type all of my concerns I've been in direct contact with a few members of the support team. Taking serious bugs an glitchs an would get the same cookie cutter answers each time. So I figure I would come to the fourms an voice these concerns so maybe @TK-421 would see them an pass it along the pipe line.

@jester well bud currently the one that has pissed in my Wheaties an prompted my post. Is the safe zone bug were there are some challenges or missions were you can be in the safe zone an the game doesn't end immediately like it should. Then forces a turn. A big mission for this is challenge -the town, Mission - S.W.A.T were after opening the swat van an you kill the armored walkers from the safe zone an the last one dies you have to hit end turn to get the game to end an move to the victory screen, anytime in the past soon as you end turn it would go to victory splash. Friday night I was playing Sunday Traffic and go to the end vs 18-19 walkers an got bad lock placement had to open the van. The big walker came out an my shooter shoulda shot an interrupted the tank but instead shot a level 19 walker. An my warrior got smacked an stunned. So I knew she was gonna die, I had both my hunter an shooter in the blue safe zone that was lit up. So as the tank killed my warrior my hunter got caught in a struggle. I used my shooters free action to save her. But then had to hut end turn. So I did but instead of going to the victory screen the zombies moved again an killed my hunter an soon as she died the game then ended. Due to a bug =/ in there coding.

@shAd what kinda cheese ?
    Group me info.
    Name - Why So Egar

Andrius
    Do a little math, over 1 mil downloads on play store alone, 122.5k reviews and 87.4k on FB and someone represents 80 people...let's even call it 200 for arguments sake. Lets say said person stated that he's spent $1k so far and again for arguments sake all those he represented did too, 200k for a game that's been out a little over 4 months. Wow that's alot...but hold on, now let's say only the 87.4 k followers on FB actually play the game and create .05 revenue a day each from watching videos... Dang we're a "worthless" lot only contributing .05 a day to a game we say we like... Wait a second...that's 4,373.10 a day. Still only a drop in the bucket to that enormous 200k the others spent... What there's 30-31 days a month??? Really...Dang.. That's still only 131,193.00, nothing compared to that GREAT 200k the others "contributed" to this great game they're paying for and allowing us to play... Wait a second... We played for awhile also, let's say just 2 of those 3 months...WOW that's 262,386.00 from us "freeloaders" and that's just from a portion of the 1 mil downloads from the play store.. You know because us "freeloaders" don't purchase bundles to compete... So is 200 really greater than 87k worth of freeloaders??? Ohh, wait I forgot that's just supposition on my part...cause according to some if we're not "paying to win" our opinions aren't worth .02.
    thecolty
  • tammytammy Member Posts: 1,716
    D cheese? Lmao...sorryyyy
    LEADER OF RETRIBUTION GUILD
    Click here to join RETRIBUTION guild
    thecolty
    Lmao @ necroboogie...chill dude...I spend and my opinion still ain't worth shmit...you wrote too many numbers too...the wine wins over your whine ;)
    Morgan
  • DreadDread Member Posts: 450
    tammy said:

D cheese? Lmao...sorryyyy

for some reason i lol'd irl. xD
    As I witness the death of innocence... A predator feeding on its creation.
    Through the fallout of this hallucination, I walked into darkness.
    I must not surrender my god to anyone, or this body will become carrion.
    One step closer to my fate. One step closer to my grave.
    Everyone should lol in real life!!! It's good for you!!!! Lol
    jrulz77
  • shAdshAd Member Posts: 268
    edited January 2016
    Why do i get a pm (a very long pm) from wastelanddon answering my last post in this thread and flaming me. Did others with my opinion get also a pm?
    Iam not the only one who trust in nextgames and is annoyed about the flood of whining threads.

@whysoeegar:
    Which wine do you drink? It depends on that ;-)

To be honor: in some points you are right (e.g. the mission completed bug, mentioned by me months ago, the timing of updates.....) But give NG the chance to improve. More or less the same "wine" threads in a short duration does not help much.
    Very proud first officer of "<a hred="http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/27/dead-angels#latest">Dead Angels</a>"
    It's cause your cheese cost .02 against his $1k whine
    Lmao stop that!! :P
    Listen I just think he's mad cause we all know it was him that cut D cheese ;)
    How many games with loads of possibilities to buy gamechanging in-game purchases hasn't gone dead over time due to the constant tries to drain the players wallets.
    Several of the games I've played has been like that - all gone dead, slowly being killed by the lack of people no longer buying - because at some point you just no longer feel the game is worth your cash.
    And as Necro stated - there are very very few big spenders compared to the "freebies" only dropping a dollars here and there.
    There's a reason for the commercials and why they've found their way into a lot of the new games on the market - they simply ensure the company a stable income without having to constantly try yo please those who think they own the game and have rights to dictate the content, and still not give them an income they can count on.

Quit the whine - you're no better than the rest of us, only difference is that you decide to pay for quicker acces to things in the game that are available for everyone.
    It all comes down to patience vs impatience lol

• zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,695
    Old vs new. It's the age old battle. The people voicing their displeasure were the early adapters to the game where they grinded and grinded so with the time investment and eventually money figured out the system through trial and error. The people that say you want cheese with your whine are the newbies. Who learned from the old by asking questions here and there. They didn't have to grind through it so can't understand the sacrifices that were made and laugh at the old. Remember well that the new become old and when your time and money investment go *poof* remember who tried to warn you.
    HeadhunterBigOleTDs
This discussion has been closed.