LEvel of Equipment in Crates fell in Scavenging Missions

2»

Comments

• GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    OP is scavenge missions. Just saying that it's a concern of mine seperate from challenges. We have tons of threads about those.
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    I <3 Normal/Hard Mode Choice

But... could you throw some different kinds of walkers in there for practice & variety. I'd like the Hard mode to be really challenging and for the gold crates to contain truly epic/legendary gear. Higher risk means higher rewards!
    zeeblack
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,255
    MizTy said:

I <3 Normal/Hard Mode Choice

But... could you throw some different kinds of walkers in there for practice & variety. I'd like the Hard mode to be really challenging and for the gold crates to contain truly epic/legendary gear. Higher risk means higher rewards!

I play normal for experience and supplies and play the hard for equipment. While the equipment is 18+ (-3 the RSL) but the chances of getting gold crates first and epic/ legendary equipment is just a matter of luck. I have been playing scavenger missions since yesterday and got an epic level 20 bruiser weapon from a gold crate. I had three gold crates in total. One was a level 20 rare bruiser armor and the other 20 gold.

Zee Black - SG Woots - Playing since 2015 - Retiring Soon. NG Loves Ranged and Hates Melee.

MizTy
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    Hmmm very strange @zeeblack
    I stooped doing gear missions for quite a while, but when I came back with the update I got bruiser goodies too. Two epics though and not much since. Hilarious.