Bp stops at 0, is that right?
Junga

Comments

• DuckDuck Member Posts: 119

Pic
    AngieMatheson
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    edited October 2016
    Hard to say because not all max players went into update 2.2 at the same Player level. A player who could not build anything else until the 2.2 update would have have been at level 55 but it could have been anywhere from 400/1100 to 1000/1100. I guess the responses over the next few days will show if it was evened out or if there is a little divide still.
    Top8dog
    Yeah, My guessing is that everyone end up as player level 58 BP 0/1250
    Shut_Up
    @SCBMA Do you remember what BP you had when you were lvl 55 maxed out. I had something around 846.
    Top8dog
  • AmazaynAmazayn Member Posts: 522
    they said they were gonna fix this like several months ago... but nope. not surprised. now lvl58 has higher chance to get lvl20 leg equipments and lvl57 and below gets 50/50... lol
    Top8dogPapacasgespuerfistonltd
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,163
    I was at 200-something BP at level 55 maxed out (with Memorial). I think I had the lowest 'score'. So I'll definitely still be at level 57 when I finish my last 2 upgrades.

Maybe NG's way of fixing this issue is to hold everyone back? That really sucks, if that's what they're doing. I'd like to think there's some better meaning behind it, though.
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    Don't worry, you will still only get a 50/50 chance of getting a level 20 item.

But is all seriousness, this should be fixed up. A recalculation of everyone BP based on what they have built (except Memorial, everyone gets those BP)
    SCBMAArtisans
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,306
    This is my level still need my car and radio tent. What does it mean? Never understood it.
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,306
    @SCBMA do you know if the 946 points to of the remaining 1250 points is acquired from the last two up grades of the car and radio?
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,163
    Thanks @SCBMA . That's pretty much what I expected. Sigh...
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,067
    edited October 2016
    So... it's still the same issue, right?

I might be a simpleton but shouldn't it be relatively easy to fix? Give building X the amount of Y building points when it reaches level Z no matter when that level is reached.

Makes me wonder... is this another issue we will lose more players over? You are aware of the fact that this is frustrating to my maxed out mates, right?
    @Shteevie
    @Teeceezy
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    MizTy
  • ShteevieShteevie Staff Posts: 1,335
    SCBMA said:

@Shteevie

@Teeceezy

Is the building point discrepancy issue still on the list to be reviewed? Prior to 2.2 the range still allowed us all to be at the same 55 player level.

-It is most definitely on the list of things to take a look at. The memorial and perhaps another change long ago in the game weren't compensated for, and we'd really prefer everyone to be at the same level when they have finished all of the upgrades. I'm not sure that there are only 2 possible BP values for players who have upgraded everything available. If there are more, it makes the issue even trickier to fix.

It's likely that we can't fix this outside of a time when we are updating the client anyways, but the next one isn't too far off.
    Development Team Member - The Walking Dead: No Man's Land
    Please note: Development is a fluid process, and suggestions and implementation take time and iteration. Any discussion of future features, deadlines, updates, balance changes, and such should be considered prospective and subject to change.
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    edited October 2016
    I'm not sure Shteevie fully understood the clusterf#ck that is involved in maxed out BP when he wrote that. JS...

Warning to the new guy: there are many threads on this problem. It appears that each maxed out player is unique & there has never been consistency in how much bp one ends up with. This (2.2) is the first time however that it has left players on either side of a player level, so the issue has been raised again in more seriousness. HTH
    gespuerArtisansTop8dog
    I'm guessing end-gamers give Shteevie serious nightmares. (And vice versa)
    SCBMAJadenArtisansSebi
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    edited October 2016
    I like the discrepancies as I'm on the right side of. Please don't nerf our player level difference :cry:

Hope that helps.

J/k!!!!
    MizTyTop8dog
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,067
    MadPuppy said:

@MizTy

What is HTH?

#daretoask

Happy to help? Or hope that helps? I think...
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    MizTy
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    edited October 2016
    @MadPuppy

HTH = Hope That Helps. :grimace:
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    MizTyJadenMadPuppyTop8dog
    Ooops. I didn't know it had that many meanings... especially the face palm one! RGerkman is responsible for my understanding of the term, so that was the sentiment in which it was given :blush:
    Jaden_NoNameTop8dog
  • DeadBeatDeadBeat Member Posts: 681
    So I've finally upgraded every thing & low & behold im a level 57 1228/1250 :neutral:
    DeadBeat - Leader Of TheLostSlayers UK Top 5: USA Top 15: Global Top 40:
    D-B - Leader of TLS II
    The New World Needs TheLostSlayers
    MizTymikelbenVudnik