freemen on steroids

Comments

• bubblesbubbles Member Posts: 23
    I don't know why everyone's upset about the hulk-freeman. Before 2.2, my survivors were super cocky, running around telling everyone they were legen-wait for it-dary!

After 2.2, they go to bed early after being shot by -3 hulks. Mostly because the hospital has lights out. No more bragging about how they're the greatest as they cry into their hospital jello!
    MizTyMadi
  • snafusnafu Member Posts: 226
    edited October 2016
    Despite taking steroids, the freemen are highly intelligent: they know our survivors can't attack them when they are behind the wire gate lock :smile:
    MizTy
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    Did anyone else notice that the freeman are "healing" themselves a bit during a challenge mission? there was a shining/glowing and a note "wound binded" (in German it was "verbunden") or am I just confused? but my guild fellows reports the same.
    Kill'em all & JustSurviveSomehow
    Member & founder of #nocarlclub
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

MizTyNCDawgFanjimmydawise
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    @gespuer
    I saw it too. In Mama-ese it said "Booboo kissed" :kissing_closed_eyes:
    Top8dog
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    @MizTy , did we receive any comment about this issue by NG?
    @Teeceezy , is that a bug or did we miss that information?
    Kill'em all & JustSurviveSomehow
    Member & founder of #nocarlclub
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

MizTy
    Also, another trick to keep in mind when trying to keep my fingertips from exploding with disappointment & rage over the side effects of the nerfs (which were made so much more pronounced when fighting the "enhanced" freemen) I'll throw this out here for my good friend @Lucille896425

In another thread, Steve described his player style. Provided the forum hasn't pushed him into an episode of clinical depression, it appears he plays his personal account on weekends. So I'm thinking he'll notice some of the crazier freemen antics as well as how piss-poor the luck-based traits seem to be performing. That's my Hope anyway. It's what is gonna get me through the weekend without saying something nasty (unless I'm quoting Abe, bc I learned a whole new vocabulary through his tv character) Ty AMC :smiley:
    gespuerJadenVudnikTop8dog
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,350
    @gespuer Pretty sure that's just them "stopping the bleeding." We have that option on our survivors too.
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    MizTyJaden[Deleted User]
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    The freemen has a similar if not the same super human health several uodates ago, then it was greatly reduced then back to the super human levels. You gotta love their consistent approach.
    MizTyFragzieTop8dogVudnik
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,396
    @MizTy I seen that post but either in the same post or different he also said he only gets about 200 stars so or less he has lvl 10 -12 survivors he probably won't. Other than the fact that walkers and freeman are basically blind to each other and will come half way across the map to attack us.
    However I'm still staying optimistic as they have said they may nerf them a bit
    Proud member of dragons weyr a top 50 U.S. guild

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
    MizTyVudnik
    Good point @OneVoice
    I'm just not sure they would know they made the mistake if it wasn't for forum feedback.

@Lucille896425 did NG admit that freemen weren't acting as expected? Bc it's not in this thread....
    Shteevie said that they were going to keep an eye on the difference in star count between this challenge and the last and if there is a decent difference in star count they will further adjust them (I don't remember where he said it though).
    I think they're will be, last challenge i got 375, this one i don't think I'll get much more than 300 which is true with most of my guild which is in the top 50 global, so I'm assuming this will be true for most of us.

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
    MizTypsychwolfOneVoiceVudnik
  • CelerysteveCelerysteve Member Posts: 56
    I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, as if the other stuff isn't enough, but they don't have to worry about bodyshots either apparently...
    OneVoiceMizTy
    I love how that walker came down from up near the freeman to your guys lol

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
    VudnikTop8dog
  • OneVoiceOneVoice Member Posts: 133
    @MizTy i really admire your enthusiasm and positivity towards ng and the game. I too wish i could praise rather than critique.

However in this regard we're again having to pick up the pieces.

For data sake it's quite straight forward. I achieved 300 last challange and this time struggling to get to 275.

From about just over 200 stars gained, and being on missions of recommended RSL 12 or 13 I've consistantly achieved only 2 stars.

My survivor level is 15, with legendary/good armour/weapons team.

If it wasn't for being in a guild I would had stopped at 250 (hard enough).

All I do is play a level, get injured, wait x amount of time before being able to play another mission.

To end all the fun as gone out of this...again. NG's fault.
    I don't mind a challange, that's the point of playing.
    But the challenge has been made unfairly difficult and using any sort of tactics doesn't work.
    gespuerMizTyTop8dog
  • PicPic Member Posts: 749
    The two health bars on freeman is alright but when you go from green to red it doesn't matter how much dmg you do the red starts off at full health
    MizTyVudnikOneVoice
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 1,864
    Easy 330 stars last week, a little harder 300 stars this week.
    MizTy
  • jotajota Member Posts: 62
    lvl16 saviors were sending my lvl18 survivors directly to the hospital, was getting 1 or 2 stars maximum in the challenges. just gave up, couldn't pass the 300 stars this week. if the objective of the 2.2 update was to get us to play less then congratulations, mission accomplished.
    FragziePapacasInvader
    @NG
    This was a helluva lot of feedback. Do the devs have any comments or feedback for the community?
  • snafusnafu Member Posts: 226
    I know I can reach RSL +2/3 over my survivor level, but this time the pace was 2 stars after RSL reached 3 below my level. You might think it's fun to play more missions than usually, but this was extremely annoying and frustrating because there was no tactic not to get hit at least once.
    Jadengespuer
  • GladiGladi Member Posts: 616
    @snafu I passed some RSL21(with mine lvl 19 survs) with 3 stars, but mainly just 2. Yop, this challenge was harder, but those who come prepared(3 shooters, decent equip) had no problem with hospital time. I do hope NG will react on this, as even with shooters and their 50% extra dmg, it was much harder compared to previous challenge.
    [Deleted User]MizTy
  • PapacasPapacas Member Posts: 416
    I could not agree morenwith what has been said in this thread. Seems like the objective is to make us ply less and be more agravated with the game. Way to go NG.

While i am at it, seems like this feedback either does not matter to NG or perhaps they gave up interacting with the player base? Is that so @Shteevie and @Teeceezy?
    InvaderTop8dogjota
  • jotajota Member Posts: 62
    people keep speaking of "strategy". what strategy is that? one wrong move and you get shot in the face with critical damage, lose a star and get sent to the hospital for 2 hours, this happens frequently with the saviors/freemen ignoring walkers and just running straight at you. shooters are only useful if they have the golden grid trait, otherwise they have to get too close for comfort to get a shot. then there's the weird stuff like for example the overwatch/interrupt not working and a lvl17 walker making instant struggle with a greenbar lvl18 survivor.