freemen on steroids

13»

Comments

• Top8dogTop8dog Member Posts: 738
    edited November 2016
    @Shteevie

Don't know about anyone else's opinion but in the 2.2.2 I was expecting a reduction in the free mans health and strength but youv just made it worse for us by lowering the % in cover mate,.. Please if you get the chance lower the freeman to more realistic levels
    Cheers
    I love the game,.. I criticise a lot,.. I appreciate the good,.. And battle the bad

DON'T TALK,.. THINK

Lose Ends Make My Ass Itch

Maggie,.. I'll Find You,.....
  • DCBMETDCBMET Member Posts: 392
    You think the freemen are op now. You should have seen them back when they were brand new. They could be 5+ levels below your dudes and still bleed you on a crit.

A single hit from any freeman was instant injury.

At least they can get body shots now.
  • NerfMeSidewaysNerfMeSideways Member Posts: 211
    I thought the freemen were our enemies and not our friends? The way I see it, the objective of the freemen is to have the walkers chow down on us instead of them... no?
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    My level 20 Abraham with a leveled up 22 assault rifle with awesome stats couldn't take down a bleeding level 14 assault raider that was around 1125 health in one shot. That's pretty ridiculous.
    SCBMA1RisTop8dog
  • GreySeerGreySeer Member Posts: 308
    Just finished 14.4 normal with my level 15 survivors against level 17/18 freemen. Even though there's some difference in levels, that first assault took 9 shots to kill! With the hunter bonus in place, Daryls crit bonus and great stats on my gear. I'm glad I could use that container of walkers as a distraction or I'd definitely could never have made it through.
    Top8dog
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    I've tapped out on 280 stars where I usually get around 350.
    Just can't be doing with all the extra hospital time.
    Wake me up when next week's challenge starts please.
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    MizTyPigDoTakjota
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    @GreySeer I don't think the hunter bonus is in play on the story missions just scavenge and challenge missions.
  • AmazaynAmazayn Member Posts: 522
    edited November 2016
    so much hp and still alive :neutral:
    JulialiciousTop8dogPapacasDoTak
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    Neil_J said:

I've tapped out on 280 stars where I usually get around 350.

Just can't be doing with all the extra hospital time.

Hospital time is rough going. I find on some of these maps I can still get 60+ stars, but getting from 51 to 61 now means five 2-star runs with hospital time instead of three 3-star runs with hospital time and one 1-star run with hospital time.

I'm at 330ish stars now but I have to keep going. A guild-mate challenged me to a star contest this week :) He's at 360. I have two challenges still under 50 stars so I'll keep working those, and see if I can squeeze a couple more stars out of couple challenges where I have 58 or 59.

But if it weren't for this contest with my guild-mate, I'd probably be stopping at 330.

Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."