I need some advice on my team selection...

InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
I`m not sure if this question makes any sense after the last trait "balances", but as I find it silly to go for pink stars anyway and not planning to add more 22 survivors (including 4 "heroes") I need some advice.

Are there any survivors in my slot that could be retired if I find something better?

Now or later I´ll use some radios again and if the call not serves any warrior or scout tokens I don´t know what to do with them. Collecting them for pink stars isn´t an option, since the steps are getting bigger and bigger to upgrade. Retire for xp might be a good solution to upgrade some weapons and armor with it...but which of my characters isn´t that useful?

Lost in traits :s

Thx for advice :wink:

Comments

• MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
    First i would not ditch any right now but wait d for the buffs to go live.

I keep tree of each excl heroes so i look only at assault and bruisers.

If you really must im no expert but i would ditch:

Tom: no retaliate. Joan neither but shes better for luck and strong.

Esther: i dislike vigilant and ralph seems like he will deal more damage.

Please wait for other's opinions. But better yet wait for improved traits and see what that means for your roster.
    InvaderJaden
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    MadPuppy said:

Please wait for other's opinions.

Thx...but it doesn´t look like anyone knows what to admit at the moment :D
    There is that.
    So, how does waiting for clarity on the upcoming trait buffs sound to you?
    Captainslayer[Deleted User]Jaden
    MadPuppy said:

So, how does waiting for clarity on the upcoming trait buffs sound to you?

Don´t get it...upcoming buffs are even more nerfs, or the opposite?
    JackBauer
    Ah that's a sensitive discussion.

The developer is convinced that what's coming is going to make some traits stronger.

The sceptics want none of that and call bullshit.

This goes back and forth.

Time will tell. So either way, if waiting is an option I'd wait. I know i am waiting with my survivor and gear cleaning.
    Invader
    MadPuppy said:

Time will tell.

Okay...then I´ll start to collect the radios...never came over 100 :wink:
    MadPuppy
    Last time i saved them up i went over400. Right now is my record though with700+. I'm really looking forward to boosting my roster with new survivors.
    Invader
  • NecroboogieNecroboogie Member Posts: 1,108
    The problem is with all the changes, no one knows what traits are "best" anymore, and since NG has said that there will be New traits and continuing changes to some (part,most??) current traits, everyone is flying blind for the foreseeable future.
    Sure you could upgrade some stuff with "desireable" traits now but, but no one knows how/if/when it will change and all that time and EXP spent is worthless. mid level it doesn't really matter too much, gear has about 3 levels of usefulness, at end game that's a lot of investment to throw away.
    Unfortunately it's the same with survivors now with tweaks being promised soon, what's good today could be garbage tomorrow.

The problem is with all the changes, no one knows what traits are "best" anymore, and since NG has said that there will be New traits and continuing changes to some (part,most??) current traits, everyone is flying blind for the foreseeable future.

I guess that explains the rid of comments here...or did I asked for something strange?

Feels like I asked something wrong :neutral:
    Ah...I see...it was moved to the category where no one reads ;)
  • Top8dogTop8dog Member Posts: 738
    Off topic but couldn't resist :-p

@MadPuppy so you keep tree ;)

• GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    Yah, I have to go with wait. And wait some more. Or not, who knows. I'd love to have that roster. I keep three too, so I'd add another shooter if you're bored. And a scout, but I know they aren't popular. When I raid an entire gas tank the scouts fill the hospital first. 3 + Glenn keeps it going.
    Invader
    Top8dog said:

Off topic but couldn't resist :-p

@MadPuppy so you keep tree ;)

Thanks for making fun of my 5" typing skills.

@Invader
    That is not due to the category but due to no one.
    :)