Level 20 gear from store (not legendary box)?

Is there any combination of player level, survivor level, building levels, etc.,that results in seeing lvl 20 gear in the store that is not from a crate - like the specific ones you can get for 12.5K TG?
For example, currently, there is a 12.5k TG option for a pistol. For me, it is lvl 19, as have been all the other specific items like that. I know if you pull a 7500TG leg box, you can get a lvl 19 OR 20 gear at my level.
If so, please post your player lvl and max survivor level, thanks!

G

Comments

• zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,805
    For the 12.5K TG gear, it depends on the highest level of survivor you have in a particular class. I had shooter gear offered to me while I was training my level 19 shooter, as soon as my shooter was level 20, the level of the gear changed from level 19 to level 20.
  • GothgulGothgul Member Posts: 292
    Awesome, thanks for the info!
  • Bryan18Bryan18 Member Posts: 155
    12.5 ones are based on the class level for that weapon so if you have at level 19 shooter than that weapon you'll get
  • GothgulGothgul Member Posts: 292
    One follow-up:
    For the 12.5k armor, how can you tell what class it is for?
  • DeadBeatDeadBeat Member Posts: 681
    edited October 2016
    @Gothgul
    If you select the armour (as if you were going to buy it) it will tell you what class it's for.
    Don't worry you won't buy it at this point.
    Only once you have selected it will it then show a 'buy' button.
    I've added a screenshot of one I currently have in my TG shop.
    Hope this helps. :smiley:
    DeadBeat - Leader Of TheLostSlayers UK Top 5: USA Top 15: Global Top 40:
    D-B - Leader of TLS II
    The New World Needs TheLostSlayers
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,805
    @TheLostOnes , thanks, I got so use to being able to tell the equipment class by sight that forgot about the in game text.
    DeadBeat