Big Walkers

Which survivor class is the most effective against Big Walkers?

Comments

• zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,474
    What do you have? It depends what you have and the weapons, armor and traits.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 47
    edited January 2016
    In the earlier stages my scout was effective but I haven't leveled my newest one up because it's only a rare. So my legendary shooter is my strongest hitter right now.
    I do like the warrior because of it's double hit but it's still not as strong.
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face"
    Mike Tyson
  • SkollSkoll Member Posts: 12
    If you have a shooter with good gear they can do some dmg with there charge ability.
    docholiday87
  • BeastModesterBeastModester Member Posts: 11
    I have rare survivors in Avery class. And 2 legendary bruisers, I think it's BS that hey can stunn you but you can't stunn them! Big walkers are BS at the higher levels!
  • AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    The best survivor against tank walker (big fat walker) is your ranged survivor with the highest damage (base damage + weapon damage).. just always keep a safe diatance.

BeastModesterJen
  • DreadDread Member Posts: 450
    I usually just blast it til they die. shooters accel at taking them out from afar, especially with a charge.
    ...Using a warrior to make that fat head roll around on the ground is so freakin' satisfying though...
    As I witness the death of innocence... A predator feeding on its creation.
    Through the fallout of this hallucination, I walked into darkness.
    I must not surrender my god to anyone, or this body will become carrion.
    One step closer to my fate. One step closer to my grave.
    BeastModesterJen
  • STFUSTFU Member Posts: 3
    I like to deal some damage from a distance with hunters and then send in a warrior or scout to finish them off if they get too close.
    [Deleted User]
  • K4netiK4neti Member Posts: 7
    Any class with 100 % interrupt is best you can just kite and over watch till they die won't even be able to attack you
    [Deleted User]
  • DreadDread Member Posts: 450
    K4neti said:

Any class with 100 % interrupt is best you can just kite and over watch till they die won't even be able to attack you

except 2 waves of walkers come out after 12 bodyshot overwatch interrupts.
    stupid fatties ><
    As I witness the death of innocence... A predator feeding on its creation.
    Through the fallout of this hallucination, I walked into darkness.
    I must not surrender my god to anyone, or this body will become carrion.
    One step closer to my fate. One step closer to my grave.
    Weasel007
  • gabriel_lwhgabriel_lwh Member Posts: 454
    Assuming you have critical charges for all 3 survivors, warriors and shooters would be good choices against Tank Walkers since you get an additional attack/move after utilizing their critical charge. Shooter gets an extra shot which will not attract additional walkers and will always be a critical shot. Warrior similarly gets an extra attack that is 1 AP's worth.

IGN: Gabriel
    Member of CONQUER / THE UNINFECTED / ALEXANDRIANS
  • SabrinaSabrina Member Posts: 140
    edited January 2016
    @BeastModester Impossible to say in upper levels, it depends so much on currect situation and mission architecture, specially in weekly challenge and main episode stages.

With lv15 characters, I think more combos than single character class against fatters. I agree w @gabriel_lwh that warrior and gunner. Is the gunner companion shooter / hunter / assault and third character or two gunners, it depends, like in BBQ and Cannibals missions. Naturally warrior might get stunned, but every close contact character might.

Here is one example of the meeting of warrior, gunners and fat guy, episode 9-5:

http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/2146/episode-9-5-and-one-successful-strategy
    - Sabrina, lv60 LVT (Life-TIme Profit), Elder of Suomikilta I-V -
  • JennyJenny Member Posts: 346
    Heaviest hitters are actually scouts with brain stab.
  • aysatyoaysatyo Member Posts: 352
    Jenny said:

Heaviest hitters are actually scouts with brain stab.

yes, but when his "brain stab" cannot one hit KO the fat walker, he is doomed.. So i would still choose the shooter to keep a safe distance. even if it took a lot of shots, having a safe distance and interrupt trait from other shooter, stun attack from fat walker can be avoided.
    Lawdog
This discussion has been closed.