Is the " Get 3 unlocks " video ad random or fixed ?

After successfully completed a mission , you will get to unlock box and at the left side you can choose either watch video ad to get free 3 unlocks or purchase 3 unlocks with 25 gold bars.

So if I watched the video ad and got 3 free unlocks , will I still able to get the video ad offer in the next box unlocking scene ?
Does the video ad appears randomly or is it fixed like if you watched the ad this time , then the next time it won't appear , and then few times later it will appear again ?

Best Answer

• GovernatorGovernator Posts: 3,734
    Accepted Answer
    It has been stated before it is fixed. You should get the video ads after missions and in-game (formerly Cinema ads) every 6-8 hours. I'm not sure why it sometimes does not show on the next mission crate scene after I skipped it, but it happens a lot. Sometimes, I have to wait 5-10 seconds for the free vid unlock to appear. It's not as consistent as I would like. But, they are there fairly regularly for the most part.

Oh, they come in sets of 4. So, that is 8 ads every 6-8 hours. Both are on separate schedules.

Answers

• PirateCreedPirateCreed Member Posts: 7
    edited October 2016
    Oh ! Thanks for the answer .

So it is wiser to only watch the video ad offer when unlocking high reward boxes .. can't believe I wasted all the free video ad on low reward boxes .
    MizTyGovernator
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    @PirateCreed
    Not necessarily. If there are 3 silver boxes left, I'll totally watch the ad for a 50/50 chance of silver. Could be radios, gold bars, gas. Yes it's worth it. :blush:
    PirateCreed
  • PirateCreedPirateCreed Member Posts: 7
    @MizTy
    Right :smile:
  • deyantroewdeyantroew Member Posts: 6
    im at the tutorial for 3 free chests and the hand is saying to press the 3 free boxes but i cant press them . the game do not allow me to press i mean when i press the video or with gold nothing is happening .... but meanwhile i can pres on the energy or the xp or the gold and see info about them ??? like a glitch or bug or something .. help mee
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,317
    @deyantroew Try force closing and restarting your game. I sometimes have similar issues on iOS.
    Leader of Legacy Eh, a top 5 global guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg/playlists
    Line ID: jayztwdnml
    @JayZ i did it like 10 times ... can be fixed after few hours or is it this way always ?
    @deyantroew it would be helpful if you shared a screenshot of what's happening

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg/playlists
    edited April 2017

@JayZ i cant press where the hand is pointing
    @deyantroew That's bizarre. It looks like there's some kind of glitch in your game. Not sure what's going on - perhaps someone with more knowledge like @Teeceezy can help you.

@Teeceezy can u tell something
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    hmm...you've already opened 6 boxes..where is the Continue bottom on the bottom?

And there's some kind of visual bug there on the gold button. The text "Free" is overlaid on "99" Neither of those should be there. It should be an option to pay 25 gold for 3 more unlocks

@deyantroew
    Did you watch a free video or pay gold to open the second set of three boxes?
  • David_H79David_H79 Moderator Posts: 1,866
    @DoTak that is in the tutorial missions where you have the second extra unlock for free.
    Just to see how it works.
    DoTak
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,552
    @deyantroew have you tried exiting the game and restarting it?
    T_12
    I deleted the game, download again and continue my save and its the same position... And i didnt watch anything .. Whatsgoing on...
    @zbot @DoTak
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,552
    @deyantroew looks like your game is stuck, can you click the setting (gear icon)? If you can, click help, and then contact us to send a in game support request. If not, try to press 3 fingers on the screen for 10 seconds while the game is loading to see if you can access the help menu that way.

If not contact support this way.
    David_H79