Council and training ground stuck

I need to upgrade my council, but it says player level 29 needed but when i go to training ground to train, it says my council level must be 12. Can anybody tell me how to fix this Please?!

Comments

• PerdtinPerdtin Member Posts: 783
    It sounds like you need to upgrade (or build) other things - farm, storage, tents, hospital, workshop, walkers pit - to advance your player level to level 29 at which time you can upgrade council and then upgrade the training grounds. This happens along the way where you are "forced" into certain upgrades or building things.
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    You get building points (bp) for every building you upgrade. The bp add to your player level. To get your player level to 29 your going to have to build or upgrade some buildings, then upgrade your council, then the training grounds.

Make sense?

Simple answer is: build or upgrade a farm plot first :blush:
  • DarkZeroDarkZero Member Posts: 339
    You need to start maxing out before upgrading Council, it's how the game prevents you from rushing.
    Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me DZ.
    MizTyDLich
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    Player Level != Survivor level
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    @blynknz
    No. Player level is in the circle at the upper left corner (28 in this example). Shellz survivor level is probably around 12.
  • jotajota Member Posts: 62
    edited October 2016
    MizTy said:

@blynknz

No. Player level is in the circle at the upper left corner (28 in this example). Shellz survivor level is probably around 12.

MizTy, != means NOT equal in programming terms
    MizTyblynknz
  • _NoName_NoName Member Posts: 188
    why don't you use "≠" then?
    MizTyMattieP
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    Fine, to keep everyone happy

Player Level != Survivor level
    Player Level <> Survivor Level
    Player Level ≠ Survivor Level
    Player Level Not Equal to Survivor Level

No doubt there are other was this is written.
    JayZMizTyMrSorrow