Time change - winter time

The countdown for the next season 7 mission seems to end at 2pm cet. Before the time change to winter time the mssion starts at 3pm cet.
Is there no time change in Finnland, @Teeceezy ?

Comments

• MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    Thanks for keeping game time simple UTC. Even this American can figure that out. I'll let you know as soon as post 2.2 Luck makes sense to me o:)
    Top8dogInspTurbines
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    Next weekend (Nov., 06.) even USA will make the time change, won't they?
    InspTurbinesRedEye52
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,087
    gespuer said:

Next weekend (Nov., 06.) even USA will make the time change, won't they?

Yep! I'm looking forward to that extra hour of sleep! I'm glad it wasn't this weekend, because it's nice when it gets dark early on Halloween.
    gespuerMizTyRedEye52
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,066
    I'm confused... Isn't Halloween this week and doesn't it get darker earlier if you turn back the clock? We adjusted the clock at 3 am on Sunday, back to 2 am. So if it used to get dark at 6 pm it now gets dark at 5 pm, doesn't it?
    (I so wish we could get rid of this nonsense, it always confuses me. :p )
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    MizTyMadPuppy
    Jaden said:

(I so wish we could get rid of this nonsense, it always confuses me. :p )

My grandma taught me how easy it is to remember whether to turn back or forward the time in autum and spring.
    It's really easy: in spring we put our garden furniture "in front" of the house (which means front = forward). In autum we put that furniture "back" in the house.
    With that little "help" I always remember wether to turn forward or back. And as an extra benefit two times more a year I think of my beloved granny who left to early.
    Jaden_NoNameInspTurbinesMizTy
    The “Eselsbrücke“ (mnemonic ?) is great. :D

I think I'll still get confused, though. Not necessarily because I can't remember what to do when but rather because it dieses feel right for a long time until my system has somehow adjusted to the change.

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    That would be quite something to move from Germany to Arizona. I guess that actually won't happen so I got to keep on hoping that they'll get rid of it someday, especially since it's just habit - what they wanted to accomplish doesn't get accomplished so it should be natural to drop it. But maybe they are like NG: never back. :p

[Deleted User]rgerkmanMizTy
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
    Well @Jaden moving forward is also an option, we just introduce a wintertime as well, moving that one up one hour, resulting in a winter time that is equal to summer time leading in no more changes anymore. Then everyone dislikes the spread of light through the day, and moving even further forward the entire year is moved back one hour. It can be done. LOL.

I vote for the end of that silly gimmick of changing the time all the time, bah. It confuses me.
    [Deleted User]MizTy
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    "Spring Forward. Fall Back"

We need it here where I live.. NY.
    It is just after 7a & it just started to get light outside!! We can't have it dark at this time! Oh no no no no no :joy:

I hate Daylight Savings too.. especially with Kids & pets lol but it is necessary depending on where you live :blush:
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    InspTurbinesRedEye52MizTy
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    Did someone say that Winter is Coming?
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

[Deleted User]RedEye52GreySeer
    Yes, mother nature does... ;)
    rgerkman