8 tokens when making a 10 Radio Call

First off, I'm a sucker. I swore I wouldn't make these 10 hero calls anymore, but since I have 155 Carol tokens I'd give it a shot.

So 5 calls in...0-5. Worse yet the only hero tokens I got were 8 Abraham. Am I wrong in thinking that 8 tokens for a 10 radio call was suppose to be done away with?
GrimGaelBuckzz

Comments

• GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    I have to admit my love for Carol of Duty on the show lead to a moment of weakness. I did one and was similarly punished. It's my own fault. I'd say never again, but I'm an idiot, seeing as how I'm still playing.
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,709
    @Survivor6ix , this was the announcement for special Hero calls a while ago.

Note! The special Hero call has been improved! The 2 Hero token drops are removed from this call.

In addition, the 2 tokens have been removed from the Silver call (5 phones) as well as 2 and 8 Hero token drops have been removed from the Gold call (15 phones).

Start gathering more phones and upgrade your team to the next level with the Heroes!

Source

From this, only the 2 hero tokens are removed from the 10 radio call.
    GrimGaelRustysmith16T_12
  • Survivor6ixSurvivor6ix Member Posts: 131
    Thanks @zbot At least the system is still technically working... I just wish in 5 calls I'd have at least gotten some Carol tokens.
    GrimGael
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    I was commenting my opinion about the odds of 10 call event vs 15 call in general. Even though I knew better, I played the fool and violated my own rule. All for the love of Carol...sigh.
    Survivor6ix
  • RocketmanRocketman Member Posts: 227
    edited October 2016
    Anyone else ever get 10 tokens before on a special hero call? I've never seen 10 before. Well until I pulled this lol
  • VerbaubVerbaub Member Posts: 650
    The funny this is - I was pulling Rick calls all weekend trying to unlock him.
    Kept pulling 10, 10, 10 - so frustrating.
    So, I'm at like 242, and thinking - it's all good, I only need 10 to unlock anyway.
    Pull a 128.
    o:) RNGesus o:) has a sick sense of humor ....
  • Zombie961Zombie961 Member Posts: 57
    Did this and Rick call and I'm already up to 40 tokens for Jesus
    GrimGael