If you buy an outfit in the trade goods store does it disappear

If I buy Carol's wolf outfit but would be gone and give me more options

Comments

• Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    The choice will disappear if you buy it and nothing will replace it.
  • Bryan18Bryan18 Member Posts: 155
    I didn't mean immediately I mean next cycle
  • Survivor6ixSurvivor6ix Member Posts: 131
    I bought the Rick jacket last week, and it never re-appeared in future cycles.
    Bryan18
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
    It may be gone next cycle. It's only 1000 tg so I'd just raid a little if you don't have that handy.
    psychwolf
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    edited October 2016
    That's why I said nothing replaces it, not immediately not after the restock. I get it. In a round about way you're asking if you will have more choices available after restock to fill that slot once you buy the outfit and and if it follows the same pattern as Rick week than no it doesn't increase your options next time.
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,490
    Can someone who has the outfit share what it looks like? Interested to see if it's worth buying!
    eb23
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,066
    Too bad the Wolf Outfit doesn't get rid of the ugly black rimmed glasses my hunter has. Without these, she doesn't look that bad. ;)
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    @Jaden even without a ss I know of whom you speak ;)
    I have her too. Named her Bugly ;)
    Jaden
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    Yup! I want to put her in the Jesup outfit, but I'm waiting for it to come to the tg store
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,066
    Yeah, that's her. I think she looks kind of cool in the Governor's outfit. No glasses (though she still has that ugly thing - wound, giant pimple or whatever that is - on her forehead). Wolf outfit almost completely covers that which is definitely a plus. ;)
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    MizTy
  • GladiGladi Member Posts: 616
    Shut_Up said:

If you have an ugly survivor, this is the outfit for them.

Exactly my opinion. Many of my survs look like bandits now :)