Not receiving quest challenge star for kill no walker?

Clearly I did not kill any walker or freemen however challenge star not earnt? Is this s bug @Shteevie @Teeceezy ?

Comments

• iozzegiozzeg Member Posts: 157
    Did the freemen kill any walkers in the mision? Because if they did that also counts.
    Shut_UpTapatio75
  • Black_JackBlack_Jack Member Posts: 278
    Perhaps, not sure I was done in 3 moved with my scouts extended movement
  • docfinzenburgdocfinzenburg Member Posts: 543
    edited November 2016
    Your 2nd screenshot shows: Walkers and Raiders dispatched --> 3 <--

So it's very possible that freemen killed some walkers or you did kill the freemen and that's why you didn't get the bonus star + gold
    Shut_Upcrambert_nec
    Hmm didn't notice that was seeing the 0
    Shut_Up
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    I never paid attention so if a walker is killed by a freemen we don't get XP (I thought we did for some reason) does that mean if a walker kills a freemen we don't get XP either?

In the early challenges I like to find a path that allows the freemen to get attacked by the walkers (chase level top freemen) so when I'm watching him get killed there's no XP given?

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    @Black_Jack just go to an outpost, run for the flag with a scout and complete mission to get credit for that one :)

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    DarkZeroBlack_Jack
  • Tapatio75Tapatio75 Member Posts: 636
    @DLich he wants the star

@Black_Jack I got it at Raiders Hideout ignoring the raiders before the walkers showed up
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    I would delete that quest anyway and hope for one that allows me a chance for 3 bonus stars and not 1 unless you want 20 more in gold.
  • psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,373
    In that mission, I just killed the freeman and went past the walkers to earn the reward.
    RedEye52
  • VudnikVudnik Member Posts: 307
    I believe Raiders, in this instance, are considered to be walkers, at least as far as the programming is considered. (Bug list add-on if not already there.) Regardless, it must be zero deaths. In this current challenge the only scene capable of yielding no deaths is Locker Room. If you're already at RSL 16 or more on this one then there will be deaths.. they will be your team. With the deadpile spawns and amount of doors to open... Best of luck to you :)
    RedEye52
  • NecroboogieNecroboogie Member Posts: 1,108
    Usually you won't get EXP for walker vs Freeman and vice versa kills unless you damage the one getting killed. (Not sure about burning walkers - if you never hit them)
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,362
    @Vudnik I think that's wrong. I've played challenge maps where I've killed raiders (so they don't accidentally kill walkers) and finished out the mission, and have always gotten stars from that. Unless this is something that changed very recently, I would assume that raiders killed some zombies in @Black_Jack's case.
    psychwolfRedEye52SCBMA
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    If there is a freemen only challenge, it's easy to get the star there. No walkers there to kill, therefore you don't kill any.
    DLichRedEye52SCBMA
  • RedEye52RedEye52 Member Posts: 182
    I got my star from it yesterday. It was the mission where you kill the Freemen in the cage with you, then open the gate to the walkers. I just ran past the walkers and finished it. Got my star. 3 men killed, no walkers.
    Thank you all I seriously just ran to the exit with my scouts the freemen must have killed 3 walkers , I'm too far along now to avoid killing I'll just leave it for next week