WALL BREECH!!! Aaaaaaaaahhgg!

ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,008
Ohhhh, I got a real gem of an idea!

No camp defense is perfect right?

So why not have walkers occasionally breech the perimeter?

It could work like this:

When we log on, or return to camp, a "Mission Bubble" could pop up anywhere along the fence. Clicking it would be like clicking any other mission, scavenge, challenge, etc. But ZERO gas cost, obviously, since your people aren't driving anywhere. You click the bubble, choose your team and go. Take down the walkers, have a patch of fence to repair, maybe 5 turns while walkers pour in.

Huh, what do you think???
@Shteevie

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
rgerkman_NoNameinsight55mcbkhicksdeb1hdMadPuppyCaptainslayerpsychwolfFunGamingTrashPoohzBill_ZRT707EmeraldTriangleHershelsheadSynapseRangerNerfMeSidewaysHaiyanMordredDLichGarretFloodgatez3r0d4z3JadenbababooeyTop8dogNeil_JTeeceezyDotMatrixT_12szgerg77sligoemPain Walkerbsgper4iozzegekimhclewWalkerballzNightwolf1986bigmacXcal1burRemnantsFenixoSteliostick_ninjaVerbaubroebidoebigovernmuscle86dltSplatter

Comments

• NerfMeSidewaysNerfMeSideways Member Posts: 211
    +1 only if Deanna is inside my camp :smile:
    rgerkmanFunGamingTrashjamminTop8dogbigmac
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,008
    Lmao, yes! Deanna!

Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    NerfMeSideways
  • NerfMeSidewaysNerfMeSideways Member Posts: 211
    @BiggyGuyinTWD Oh yeah!!!!

rgerkmanATLAS-Zbigmac
  • HaiyanHaiyan Member Posts: 156
    Would be a lovely Christmas present to all of us from our santa devs :)
    rgerkmanATLAS-ZT_12
    edited November 2016
    Wonder what @DLich, @Terminates and @SlickRick and some other might think of this?

• warwar Member Posts: 454
    edited November 2016
    Hell yeah finally I can have my camp devoured by zombies!
    jammin
  • jeep277jeep277 Member Posts: 5
    I recommended similar, but said if you don't keep the zombies killed outside the walls, they break it down and you have to find materials to repair the holes.
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/16256/shooting-zombies-from-the-wall-platforms#latest
    HaiyanTop8dogbigmacVerbaub
  • Angelo75Angelo75 Member Posts: 55
    This is a fantastic idea and like BG said you could include freeman,wolves and saviors. Also this is totally of subject but maybe random hero tokens in lock boxes after scavenge missions.
    Top8dog
  • malcolmmalcolm Member Posts: 29
    love this idea. What happens if you fail? Or don't tap the mission? Do you get fuck up, half the camp in hospital?
    DarkZeroTop8dogbigmac
    If you decide not to take mission or fail you could lose xp,supplies and have a couple of your soldiers land in the hospital. And an optional gas scavenge mission for those of us who don't feel like waiting for gas to refill would be nice as well.
    jamminCaptainslayerTop8dog
    I could list a dozens ideas for this game I'm truly addicted to it. My ps 4 is obsolete to me. I let my daughter take it over so I can use her tablet to play. It's just a fantastic awesome game.
    rgerkmanATLAS-Z
    Flashback missions for heros to get tokens aND signature weapons. That would be cool.
  • DakaminDakamin Member Posts: 109
    +1 on this idea for sure, could really open some interesting doors in the game
  • jamminjammin Member Posts: 55
    Be careful what you wish for! Let's say to make it realistic, you can't use survivors who are on the scavenging team - they're away. The survivors in the outpost are busy fighting off raiders. So you defend a breach with your B or C team, who weren't necessarily carrying firearms in their pajamas. And the walkers or Freemen who are resourceful enough to breach the wall must be pretty resourceful, meaning their level will be the same or higher than your average survivor level. In other words, to make a zero gas scenario worthwhile, the risk of hospitalization needs to be higher than usual, and maybe you don't get a choice about which of your survivors defends or how well they're equipped.
    FunGamingTrashATLAS-ZMrRam
  • HaiyanHaiyan Member Posts: 156
    edited November 2016
    @jammin i think it's still okay. I mean, before, our beloved survivors can die, right? This brings back some sense of danger back into the game, something that was lost when deadly missions were removed
    jamminszgerg77
    Simple is best I think... But it could open up options for some fun surprises.

jamminrgerkman
  • jamminjammin Member Posts: 55
    @Haiyan I agree, this game is better when you can't predict everything. Especially when it's the B or C team at risk, then your scavenging and raiding team can keep playing.
    My B team can handle it, yeah

• T_12T_12 Member Posts: 728
    BUMP!
    The only way to survive a mad world is to embrace the madness.
  • ladyfarleigh13ladyfarleigh13 Member Posts: 93
    It would be a good change up
    ATLAS-Z
  • bigmacbigmac Member Posts: 131
    Great idea. I hope to see it come to play perhaps we can add a Twist to it. It doesn't have to be a bubble it can always be there as a mission to play. As reinforcing the wall or just in general Patrol run. No crates. Just experience for kills complete the objective or get to the end line either way. Too good way to test out a team get to know characters that you don't use often see if they can take a beating.
  • DrRevadacDrRevadac Member Posts: 53
    I have suggested this exact thing in the past and still stand by it. Would be an awesome addition to gameplay.
  • MLHMLH Member Posts: 82
    I wondered if this would happen during the herd when I first started playing, and I was mildly disappointed that it didn't.
This discussion has been closed.