Which one to promote

Hi all
Need some advice on which to promote to legendary derek has sure shot but is an extra 300 tokens to get to legendary,
Yolanda has bullet dodge
Until a guild mate pointed out ng seem to be pushing freemen on us alot more I was strongly leaning towards derek
Now I have no idea
Need opinions please.
P.s plz don't move this to suggestions it's a dead town there @mods
Elder of dragons weyr a top USA guild

Comments

• CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,408
    What would ppl promote (out of the 2 after daryl)
    Derek has sure shot but an extra 300 tokens to get to legendary. The other has bullet dodge and it seems ng is pushing the freemen alot more now.
  • warwar Member Posts: 454
    I'd go with the girl.
  • OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,273
    @Lucille896425 -- Honestly, I'd probably hold out for a different Survivor to upgrade/promote. Class tokens don't come easy, so I like to have someone with my "ideal" 3 traits on a rare, or 4 traits for an epic. Despite Lucky not being as valuable as it used to be, I still pretty much want it on my Survivor.

But, if you are going to upgrade one, I'd go for the Rare. Defensive Stance on Yolanda is a deal breaker for me. And if you don't get a good trait on Derek as the 4th trait, you can always cut bait with less Tokens invested.
    They are my 3 ideal traits on the rare that's the problem I'm having, as far as luck concerned personally I'd put it as my 4th maybe 5th most wanted trait these days. Good thought on promoting to epic and if not good trait wait for another survivor didn't even think of that lol
    OneLessTitan
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    I think the suggestion section is more for suggestions for NG and what you would like to see added or changed to the game and not suggestions on what you should do! :p

I have never considered upgrading a green survivor because it costs a lot of tokens to do it that way and you are left at the mercy of the RNG and have 2 traits left up to chance. You'll get to see one of course when you go to epic but with only 3 traits showing out of 5 once the other cards are dealt you could be left with king high or a full house. It's a much different story than having 4 hearts and trying to draw a flush on the river.
    edited November 2016
    Cheers for the merge/move @mods it helped alot so many answers/opinions. You could of at least offered your opinion when you merged it to place where threads go to die
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
    Unless we miss one, we move all of these threads to strategy, and there are plenty of them, and generally they get all the replies the people need.

If my opinion counts, i'd boot the rare. I never accept them, token bomb straight out of the call. The traits don't mean jack to me when the next two are a crapshoot anyhow. I'll get an epic or legendary that pleases me eventually, and with much less effort and uncertainty.
    Cheers @MadPuppy it was a hard decision so needed replies my reply wasn't meant to be harsh more tongue in cheek should've added lol, I'm usually the same about promoting rares, anyway decision has been made now so it can be closed
This discussion has been closed.