Please stop with the ads

This game stores ads on your device. I do not want your ads on my device. I do not watch ad videos in-game and so there is no reason there should be ads stored on my device. Ads shouldn't be stored on people's devices, period, but especially if I'm not clicking on the options to get extra rewards.

Please change this way of creating Android games. You don't get to just store your crap on my device.
R2runfastHopelessHershelsheadszgerg77T_12

Comments

• warwar Member Posts: 449
    It's just a video file.
    Hershelshead
  • Tommy78Tommy78 Member Posts: 50
    People constantly shoving ads in your face and people accepting it is becoming far too common. Forced ads is a cancer on society. I do believe I have a right as to what kind of files I allow on my phone.

Anyway, there are many games that make money without using ads. I really don't want to delete the game over this.
    Survivor420HershelsheadT_12
  • wrinkled_bagwrinkled_bag Member Posts: 705
    I like the free treats for watching the videos. I am sure NG will not stop the adds for you.
    Hershelshead
  • Tommy78Tommy78 Member Posts: 50
    They can keep the ads for those watching the videos. Those who do not watch them can live a long and healthy life ad-free.
    Hershelshead
  • DarkZeroDarkZero Member Posts: 339
    It's not like ads are everywhere, they're just on: TV, internet, games, billboards, vehicles, urinals, benches, radio, clothes, books, food, stores, drinks, tray tables, mouse pads, doctor officers, hospitals, computers, phones, newspapers, mail, magazines, outer space and the sky. It's not that bad though. Yankelovich, a market research firm, estimates that a person living in a city 30 years ago saw up to 2,000 ad messages a day, compared with up to 5,000 today.
    Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me DZ.
  • malcolmmalcolm Member Posts: 29
    More ads more ads more ads please. I will watch ads all day. As long as I get gasoline or a silver box at least.
    rgerkmanszgerg77HershelsheadT_12