Kingdom Spear Bundle

Comments

• ShteevieShteevie Staff Posts: 1,335
    @Ruthless
    Weapons have their own damage properties. Not every Scout weapon will have the same scale. This has been true of every alternative-function weapon we have made in the past, so I'm not sure we gave any indication that it would be higher.
    Development Team Member - The Walking Dead: No Man's Land
    Please note: Development is a fluid process, and suggestions and implementation take time and iteration. Any discussion of future features, deadlines, updates, balance changes, and such should be considered prospective and subject to change.
    FragzieDIblisWallStreetGrimGaelMizTyAvalon8
  • bunbun Member Posts: 161
    edited November 2016
    @ level 23 the damage is close to that of a level 22 weapon of equivalent rarity, with the gold lethal its within 60 damage of a level 23 blade.
    Although there is a damage reduction, its nothing like what you get if you compare it to a warrior weapon, or if you compare the damage of a pistol vs a rifle.
    MizTy
  • RuthlessRuthless Member Posts: 42
    @Shteevie thank you for your response! Still a great weapon and paired with assault/hunter seems like it can be a great combo for those who gets it

Its ironic you mentioned a spear in the katana thread and now we have a spear!!!

Hopefully you can hint us more weapons :)
  • FragzieFragzie Member Posts: 584
    When they nerf it, I'll just get a refund.
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,325
    @DoTak In the screenshot you just provided, would you kill all three of those walkers, or just two of them? If so, which two?
    Leader of Legacy Eh, a top 5 global guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg/playlists
    Line ID: jayztwdnml
    Survivor420
    @Shteevie maybe you should start a new thread on new weapon suggestions?
    MizTy
  • _NoName_NoName Member Posts: 188
    Ah xmas is getting closer, may I have a second wish ... a shiny grenade launcher would be nice too! B)
    ShteevieSCBMAGrimGaelmas_killer
  • AstraeaAstraea Member Posts: 41
    Shteevie said:

We're having a meeting about new weapons later this week! Maybe we can get some new ones in early next year. Any suggestions?

How about an actual shield for bruisers? One they bash into the walkers? Throwing knifes(/ninja stars) would also be pretty badass, not sure what class it would suit best, but silent and deadly for sure. And what about a slingshot? Or a version with stink bombs that will make you invisible to the affected range (they can't smell you out anymore.. that is until you make a move that has them notice you).
    The dead are hungry too!
    Chances you stay on topic with the Kingdom Spear bundle @Shteevie

Lucy has a big spear.
    Don't mess with Lucy!!
    MadPuppy_NoName
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    JayZ said:

@DoTak In the screenshot you just provided, would you kill all three of those walkers, or just two of them? If so, which two?

All three @JayZ

:)
    FragzieSCBMASurvivor420p_herian
  • NecroboogieNecroboogie Member Posts: 1,108
    @Shteevie there were many suggestions for weapons quite a few months ago, +1 to @FRAGZIE suggestion of opening a new thread.

Lol I'd almost say this weapon is a spoiler for those that haven't seen new Season yet, but it's pretty bad @ss seeing scouts run around and using the spear, glad NG made a nice animation for it.
    FragzieSCBMAMizTy
  • DarkZeroDarkZero Member Posts: 339
    edited November 2016
    I'm fairly sure that a spear in no way could ever be considered a spoiler. Unless I guess it turns out that it's the Spear of Destiny/ Lance of Longinus that pierced Christ's side.
    Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me DZ.
  • DarkZeroDarkZero Member Posts: 339
    @DLich I don't really have an issue with being F2P as it's a single player only game. It's when the game is player vs player *cough*Clash Royale*cough* that the F2P vs P2P shows how much of a disadvantage you are at. Even with outpost raids I wouldn't call that PvP since the AI controls the other characters reactions.
    Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me DZ.
    GrimGaelSCBMAmas_killer
  • sborgsborg Member Posts: 550
    JayZ said:

@jim_james lol, that's fair. I guess NG has done things that fly in the face of common sense (e.g., some pistols have longer range than rifles).

And some firearms have intermittent silencers. :)

• blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    A question to @Shteevie about using this weapon with Jesus as a leader. His trait reads "all non-ranged attacks...".
    So will this weapon get the bonus as it is a "ranged" attack now
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,357
    It's not ranged though.
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
  • RuthlessRuthless Member Posts: 42
    @Shteevie

I would agree on others about discussing with your team about lifting the weapon level cap for purchased items. I think that will make it more appealing for many and will boost your sales exponentially. It's a win-win situation for both the consumer and company.

Thank you!
    Survivor420JadenStafford5
This discussion has been closed.