Hunter Advice

So I'm struggling to figure out what to do with my hunters. I certainly don't need 5 of them, but I can't decide who to retire. Right now I'm using Daryl as my main hunter, and Bradley as my backup. I just promoted Marvin to epic this morning, and the other two I picked up from radio calls. So what are your thoughts on this group? None of them are amazing and I'm still always hoping for a better one to show up. If I can prioritize them, I'll know who to ditch and who to use. Thanks for the help!

Comments

• horrormathershorrormathers Member Posts: 17
    In my opinion, Bradley is for sure your best right now! Your other 3 though its hard to pick from there, i'd say alot just has to do with personal preference. To me Marvin, Wendy & Tammy are all pretty much equal, but I think I like Tammy & Marvin just a bit more.. so i'd retire Wendy/ put her last on my list. Again though it depends on what traits YOU like more; i like sure shot, but if you don't then maybe you'll find Wendy more valuable than Tammy.
    It's a bummer Marvin got vigilant when you promoted him! /:
    RedEye52
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,401
    Even know marvin got vigilance I would say he is the best dodge, marksman and bullet dodge are 3 of the best 4 traits.
    My opinion on hunter traits
    Dodge
    Marksman
    Sureshot
    Bullet dodge
    Luck
    (Although bullet dodge is good for outpost and freemen, sureshot is good all-rounder
    Proud member of dragons weyr a top 50 U.S. guild

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
    Top8dogRedEye52
  • Top8dogTop8dog Member Posts: 738
    Bullet dodge also good for higher lvl challenge maps where a lot of raiders are involved
    RedEye52
  • MwallaMwalla Member Posts: 15
    Considering you will no doubt get Maggie soon enough you could probably even drop 3 of them and just have 1 hunter, 1 Daryl and 1 Maggie. As you will only have 1 hunter you will be using all your hunter tokens on just 1 hunter and will probably be able to make it legendary and then purple star in no time!
    RedEye52
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    Tammy has the best traits. Maybe you will pick up bullet dodge as your 5th trait. Good luck.
    RedEye52