Daryl's crossbow (again)

@Shteevie Nice to see Daryl's crossbow being reintroduced to the game but will it be available in the TG store?

Comments

• TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,168
    Or if it would automatically upgrade when Darryl does!
    RedEye52Jaden
  • ShteevieShteevie Staff Posts: 1,335
    This was mentioned in another thread, and the answer was basically "possibly eventually, but not right now". I'm not in charge of the bundle schedule, but we'll possibly make these available this way sometime after the IAP sale is over. Glad to see that there is some demand!
    Development Team Member - The Walking Dead: No Man's Land
    Please note: Development is a fluid process, and suggestions and implementation take time and iteration. Any discussion of future features, deadlines, updates, balance changes, and such should be considered prospective and subject to change.
    TheSittingDuckFragzie_NoName
  • VakaliVakali Member Posts: 239
    Daryl should only be seen ingame with a crossbow, make it happen.

Close this thread :)
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    @Shteevie
    I think crossbow should be a shooter class weapon, Daryl can be a hunter class but once he equip his crossbow he automatically turn into a shooter.
    Actually all heroes should be able to change class automatically when equipping other weapon, like Carol sometime using rifle & revolver in the show.
    Bonzp_herian
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    Why would anyone want to spend their time, money, and hard esrned XP to level up a crossbow that will always pale in comparison to even an average rifle for Daryl, other than the fact that it looks cute?
    Vudnik
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    edited November 2016
    It looks cute. I'd do it because I do weird stuff like that.
    Edit: Wait, what, You said money? Never mind.
    Vudnikp_herian