Traits upgrade upper than 5

Hi
I got one legendary shooter with all his traits fully upgraded to level 5.

But there is still a promote button asking for 500 shooter card...

What is upgraded if I can manage to get 500 shooter card and click to this promote button as the level 5 for traits is the max isn't ?

I hope it is somehow clear enough....

Thanks for your answers.

Comments

• _NoName_NoName Member Posts: 188
    edited November 2016
    ... you get a shiny pink star and your health and damage improve by just a tiny little bit :|
    Papacasp_herian
  • PapacasPapacas Member Posts: 416
    Unless it's for outposts, it is nit worth it...
  • GladiGladi Member Posts: 616
    @keyman You will also get "less bodyshots" on walkers +3lvls above your shooter lvl. But nobody know what this "reduction" rate is. Imo not really worthy getting 6+stars survs.
    _NoName
  • WhyDoYouDieWhyDoYouDie Member Posts: 160
    you get a pink star so it becomes 6* and you get a little attack and hp base stats boost on your survivor.
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Moderator Posts: 2,829
    Any trait that is a percentage of your base stats will be better too as a result.
  • keymankeyman Member Posts: 29
    OK Thanks you all for your answers and advices... !

(SO..... as everybody say…) : it really not worth it....

too bad.
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,354
    No one's mentioned it, but once you upgrade to a 6* survivor you can further upgrade each trait to level 6. You only get a 1% increase on each trait, though.
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
  • SebiSebi Posts: 146
    Do pink star survivors decrease chance of body shot at higher levels?If yes how much?
  • antant Member Posts: 547
    edited November 2016
    @Sebi They definitely decrease the chance of body shot at higher levels, but I have no idea by how much. It's definitely a measureable difference though. Personally, I think the pink stars are more than worth it, if you like to push yourself in the higher level challenge missions. My lvl 20, 6 star hunter (with upgraded marksman trait) mows down level 25 walkers. It's a beautiful site to behold!
    Click here to join the BlackjacknBeef/Asylum Family.

Click here to see my youtube strategy videos.