Which is your favorite class?

The scout and bruiser are pretty useless to me, the shooter too but less so. Anything that cannot kill more than 1 walker in a turn is not very good. So which is your favorite class and what are the pros and cons of all classes in general?

Comments

• HaiyanHaiyan Member Posts: 156
    Assault. I use 3 to farm. I can stun a bunch up to level 23-24 walkers. They just switch around and take turns and one will surely recharge its skills. But when you don't kill the walkers after using the third assault, you're dead :)
    CreatureoftheNightp_herianSurvivor420
  • NG really need to have the classes rebalanced. The assault and the hunter are the most useful ones, but I feel that other classes need a boost, especially the melee ones
    MizTyp_herian
  • GreySeerGreySeer Member Posts: 308
    @CreatureoftheNight

I agree about the hunter. Especially with a rifle with gold large caliber.

Disagree on the assault. Terrible class, rarely use them. I hate just mowing things down, what's the fun in that?

Love my scouts, especially for outpost raids. I use my bruisers and shooters a lot on Scavenger missions.

Best: Hunter
    Worst: Assault and warrior.
    PapacasMonsutaOvidmikelKyruswheeldean2602SCBMA
  • PapacasPapacas Member Posts: 416
    Inhave to say my favorite is hunter & assault. My usual team is Abraham and the 7 stars assault and hunter. Hunter might be more balanced imho because assaults can be useless against fatties and one assault alone i find lacking in punch for say 22+ walkers.
    InspTurbinesPigSCBMASurvivor420
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    @GreySeer But mowing stuff down is all hunters do! :)

Assaults give you the strategic option of the stun attack, and require some finesse in usage because of their low damage. Hunters are great, but they're the ultimate mowing-things-down calss, not assault!
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    SCBMA
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,065
    Favorite class?
    1 Scout
    2 Warrior
    3 Hunter
    4 Shooter
    5 Assault
    6 Bruiser

Very interesting class to me.
    I really like scouts extra movement, high damage output, swift strike and threat reduction. (and retaliate)
    I will like Scout even more when I will get my hands on a spear. I really hope this weapon will be a mission reward in the future. Because I ain't buying it.
    (maybe if my survivors where lvl20 I'd be tempted to buying it, but still wouldn't.)

Most useful class?
    1 Hunter
    2 Scout
    3 Assault
    4 Shooter
    5 Warrior
    6 Bruiser

Hunter is the best all round class imo. Proper damage output (without getting close) and able of hitting multiple targets.

If I could only take 1 with me on a mission:
    1 Hunter
    2 Assault
    3 Warrior
    4 Shooter
    5 Scout
    6 Bruiser

If I could only take 2 with me on a mission:
    Hunter & Scout

My regular team:
    Hunter, Assault & Scout
    MizTyCreatureoftheNight
  • AmazaynAmazayn Member Posts: 522
    my favorite class would be scouts. i can do many things using team scouts.
    if i can choose to pick only one class throughout the game, i'll choose scouts and get so much stars on challenge and tg on outpost.

-shirtless assassin :lol:
    NCDawgFanSurvivor420Top8dogCaptainslayer
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    I use my assualts up to about level 22, then my scouts after that. Love my hunters, shooters and warriors in certain situations. My bruiser lives in my Outhouse.
  • Survivor6ixSurvivor6ix Member Posts: 131
    edited November 2016
    For the weekly challenges I love my assaults.
    For farming XP and tomato cans I love my Hunters.
    For OP Raids I like my Scout/Assault/Bruiser combo.

I like shooters as well, but they're not as useful in the above scenarios

Warrior's are cool, but I hardly use them unless I'm on a specific story mission that requires their unique skills.

I'd have to say Scouts are my favorites if you surround them with good supporting teammates.
  • DarkZeroDarkZero Member Posts: 339
    Seems like the consensus is that without a doubt: Bruisers are more useless than a pedal powered wheel chair.
    Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me DZ.
    OneLessTitanjimmorrison369SCBMACaptainslayer
  • OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,273
    Since I don't play high level Guild Challenges anymore, I only really use Assaults and Scouts when I Raid (or the occasional scavenge mission). Well, I use Maggie a lot, but not because she's a hunter, but because her XP bonus. I do use Hunters and Shooters in my Outpost Defense.

The other classes have their uses, but really only in Guild Missions and Story Episodes where the difficulty & type of walkers can dictate what classes you use. But since I don't play those any more, I don't really bother with them (mainly Bruisers/Warriors/Shooters). Hoping next week is Warrior Week so I can stock up even more Trade Goods for the (hopeful) Assault Week and all the weapons I'm going to need to buy to get Gold or Silver Wide Spread weapons of desire.
    jimmorrison369KARAZIPKALI
  • _NoName_NoName Member Posts: 188
    It's funny, I used to not know what to do with scouts and they were definitely my # 6 choice of all classes. Nowadays with swift strike, retaliate and a good portion of double luck I love the thrill of using them in raids. <3

In totally agree that all survivor classes should be somehow balanced but am absolutely against any new trait nerf after just adjusting to the last one :#
  • Marcus6253Marcus6253 Member Posts: 221
    The raids that cause me the most damage and headache are those where the defender has one or more bruisers in the mix. So, rather than declaring bruisers as useless I would have to say they are great for raid defense especially when coupled with assault and/or hunters.

My overall favorite most useful class in all situations is the hunter which can take out masses of enemies from a distance without too much fear of getting hit. The class that I find the most frustrating to use is the assault. I suspect it is more lack of good strategy and not a failing of the class itself, especially considering that I don't have any good weapons that have been upgraded for my assault survivors.
  • Top8dogTop8dog Member Posts: 738
    Favourite class has always been hunters,.. Even tho they shot less distance than shooters,.. (Reality check needed)
    Assaults a close second
    And scouts third,...
    The rest I just don't use,.
    KARAZIPKALI
  • Zombie961Zombie961 Member Posts: 57
    Took a break (deleted the app) awhile back and redownload end it after 2.2 after a lot of changes so can't say now as I'm still rebuilding my account but back before then warriors by far, Max arc radius and crit chance, luck, strength, iron skin, first legendary (before shards) he was the best. I'll miss you Larry
    Top8dog