Optimal camp building order?

Hi,

What is the optimal build order for my camp? What should I upgrade first, what buildings are essential? Please help!

Comments

• RickGrimesRickGrimes Member Posts: 210
    Depends. Do you use gold or not?
    The one and only, RickGrimes
    ✯ Former Leader of RickRollers Community ✯
  • PatrikcPatrikc Member Posts: 3
    If you're not in hurry to advance in missions and upgrade your survivors and their gear, I'd first upgrade farms. The sooner you have them producing more supplies,well, the more supplies you have. And supplies are almost always short. That's my way of thinking about order of building and upgrading.
    zambezik
  • DeadRavenDeadRaven Member Posts: 5
    OK, makes sense. Seems to me the only thing to strive for is aiming to upgrade the Training Grounds to be able to play more missions with leveled up survivors.
  • SlayerSectSlayerSect Member Posts: 634
    I recommend, building up the farms as fast as you can. It may set you back a day or so in upgrading other buildings, but the extra pay out will quickly catch you up.

Also you need to upgrade the council some as well. The training ground lvl is tied to what lvl the council is.

Play to Slay. Slay to live another day. Daily players. On and killing walkers as often as we can.

We need you! We want you!
    zoson
  • VN_emulatalk1VN_emulatalk1 Member Posts: 6
    I recommend focus up the Training gorund, farm, storage, council.
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    farm -> training ground -> workshop -> council
    Upgrade hospital to 2 slots and then ignore it. Upgrade storage only as necessary, and always last.
  • CainCain Member Posts: 24
    Recommend upgrading storage as much as you can though before you buy a package if you buy one since it will fill all your food regardless of how big your storage is.
This discussion has been closed.