Defensive Stance and Vigilant traits

Why are people hating them? I think they are harmless although they appear too often. Not as useful as other traits but not too bad either.

Comments

• MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    I would scrap any survivor with Defensive Stance and/or Vigilant trait even I upgrade them from RARE all the way up to LEGENDARY which a large portion of my token will go to waste when I got a better trait survivor because I rarely use overwatch.

• CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,430
    Nice traits on carmen i would've done the same
    Elder of dragons weyr a top USA guild
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,430
    Also i think ppl hate on them because 90% of the time when promoting them you get one of them and even with the buff defense stance is still the most undesirable trait
    P.s I private message Shteevie about this and he said they're not more likely to get these traits than others when promoting
    Elder of dragons weyr a top USA guild
    Jaden
  • Tapatio75Tapatio75 Member Posts: 636
    edited November 2016
    I just retired 2 of my oldest Legs with defensive stance for this one, wish me luck with the 5th
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,032
    After the buff to defensive stance and vigilant they are not completely useless.

But I would say, defensive stance is still completely useless for my ranged survivors. For melee it can SOMETIMES be okay.

Still they are my two least preferred traits, together with power strike when it comes on a scout.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    OneLessTitan
  • 08Gerrard_Fan0808Gerrard_Fan08 Member Posts: 9
    Defensive stance is pretty much useless while the over watch feature isn't targeting the nearest threat,. What's the point of being able to do more damage,. If said damage is half way across the map on a zombie with no chance of reaching you whilst ignoring the freeman who's rushing in to twat you with a lucille luck-a-like that's way overpowered,.
    Until the freeman balancing or over watch change, defensive stance for me is pointless

Vigilant - haven't really had a chance to play this one as most are deleted or token fodder
  • SynapseRangerSynapseRanger Member Posts: 233
    Defensive Stance can be useful with warriors only, as interrupt is less common for them. There are still more useful things. Vigilant is ok for ranged survivors but as with Defensive Stance, there are better traits.
    Good luck, dumbass
  • DarkZeroDarkZero Member Posts: 339
    edited November 2016

whilst ignoring the freeman who's rushing in to twat you with a lucille luck-a-like that's way overpowered,.

This is why I only use male characters :D
    Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me DZ.
    PigMizTyjimmorrison369
    I retired 2 Legs with defensive stance and I got this jewel in return after upgrading her
    MizTyGreySeerInspTurbines
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    @Tapatio75 nice traits, but are you sure Jean isn't a walker? I hope your scavengers can bring back a functioning tanning bed for your camp :D
    KARAZIPKALITapatio75InspTurbinesGrimGael
  • DerDer Member Posts: 54

...and just to show I'm not sexist....

Check out the calf muscles on that stud!!

Usually the guys are damn sexy in Rositas dress.... love the view on the belly button.
    Tapatio75DoTakInspTurbines
  • DerDer Member Posts: 54
    But Eugene is just .... weird.
    Tapatio75
    @DoTak you shouldve seen the ones I retired
    KARAZIPKALIDoTak