Good Herd or Bad?

Comments

• Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    edited November 2016
    This comment deleted.

Just sayin.
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
    When they don't drop phones, they drop other stuff, like gas food xp even gold bars, man these walkers are stuffed full with junk, I never see that happening on the show though.
    TheLostOnesPapacasRedEye52DarkZero
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,071
    Currently at 20+ gas, 15+ gold and still no phones :|.
    Not complaining though.
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,068
    Two full waves, 10 gas, no phones.

Would there be a fun challenge, 10 extra gas would be great but right now it's “meh“.

I'm always getting next to no phones from the wall walkers, though. Maybe 1 or 2 per week. So nothing new for me...
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    RedEye52
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    edited November 2016
    Just for statistics:
    After 6hrs (appox 500 walker):
    1st account: 19gas/3phones
    2nd account: 23gas/1phone

was an even worth rate the last two hours.
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
    I got 4 phones direct from the wall-kers I think.
    But also a ton of gas, which translates to extra missions, wich got a lot of xp/gear/and yes, phones.
    Nearly a gold call now, 2 more needed.
  • Top8dogTop8dog Member Posts: 738
    So far iv done around 8 runs/waves and hit a total of 2 phones, happy to report that on gas booster so had no gas so far,. Phone rate is terrible so far but still early days, jailed so can't post often but will update when allowed too :smiley:
  • DarkZeroDarkZero Member Posts: 339
    Not everyone is fully maxed out at the end-game so regardless if I get phones or not, all the extra free XP and everything else is always gladly welcomed over at my camp. Got a late start and so far 73 Wall-kers :D clicked and 0 phones. Didn't keep track of Gas or anything else but keep 'em coming.
    Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me DZ.
    Top8dogJayZpsychwolfRedEye52
    Just for statistics:
    After 7hrs (approx. 600 walker):
    1st account: 26gas/5phones
    2nd account: 29gas/2phone

So so so so happy! B)
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,740
    @Top8dog What do you mean by jailed...?
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
    edited November 2016
    I'm being fairly punished for breaking forum rules,. My profile pic has a cage infront and I'm on limited posts,. Iv been a naughty dawg lol

Edit:- I may have just broke another rule by answering you,.. dang it
    MadPuppyRedEye52deb1hd
  • Tapatio75Tapatio75 Member Posts: 636
    6 phones in 4 hours pf clearing
    Just for statistics:
    After 8hrs (approx. 700 walker):
    1st account: 34gas/5phones
    2nd account: 32gas/2phone

I'm done. Tired of NOT-counting phones. :'(
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,071
    Zero phones for me so far today. I hope for better odds going forward. It's still a good event if the gas keeps pouring in since the higher level challenge missions require lots of it each attempt. Thanks NG, just turn loose of some more phones please.
    Top8dog
  • SterlingSterling Member Posts: 32
    Make it stop.i am trying to eat tomatoes.
    DoTak
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,204
    edited November 2016

Food = yuck, I don't want to know...

Don't worry about it. Your survivors don't eat that food. They just use the cans to construct camp buildings.
    TheLostOnesRedEye52Jaden
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    It's definitely a gas herd.
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    gespuer
    JackBauer said:

It's definitely a gas herd.

So they all ate re-fried beans before they died...?
    RedEye52
    Iv done around 13 waves now and on gas booster have hit

0 - gas
    5 - phones in total
    Lost count on gas/xp/toms/,.. But it's lots
    12 - gold
    jimmorrison369
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,071
    davlon said:

I've just got phone! - it took all day :)

Same here, I even got 2.
    30+ gas
    20+ gold
    2 phones
  • chronicmanchronicman Member Posts: 49
    Up to 10 phones well over 1000 cleared.
    What's the max number you can have at one time before they stop spawning?
    Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me DZ.
  • Mais88Mais88 Member Posts: 348
    Im done looking for phones b\c they arent there just like last time. 10 hours-3 or 4 phones. Plenty of gas which is cool but someone please explain why 8 gallons extra is an option in the store? Its not needed...Gas was also an option when it was 1 minute refill a fews back. Just silly....
    psychwolfRedEye52
  • MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,454
    @DarkZero I believe it's 30
    ⚔️ Leader/Elder TheHerdReborn/TheHerdReturned⚔️
    🌟IGN: Rene 🌟 Line ID: Mystique_01
    OneLessTitanRedEye52
    DarkZero said:

What's the max number you can have at one time before they stop spawning?

It's one a minute, to a max of 30. So if you want to catch them all, you need to be on every 30 minutes.
    edited November 2016

It's one a minute, to a max of 30. So if you want to catch them all, you need to be on every 30 minutes.

Oh God, I'm back to playing Pokemon?
    RedEye52chronicmanJadengespuer
  • chronicmanchronicman Member Posts: 49
    17 phones, also on my alt he has collected over 75 gas and 8 phones probably 1300 walkers.