Good Herd or Bad?

13»

Comments

• Top8dogTop8dog Member Posts: 738
    DarkZero said:

What's the max number you can have at one time before they stop spawning?

I believe it's supposed to be thirty but I always count 31,. And yes I can count lmao :wink:
    SCBMAdeb1hdrgerkman
  • docfinzenburgdocfinzenburg Member Posts: 543
    @Top8dog that's because you need more than a minute to count the 30 ones at the wall, so the 1st from the next wave appears

btw, i'm actually on a bad streak, more than 320 walkers at the wall without a single phone
    Top8dog
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,071
    edited November 2016
    The herd is gone for me :|. Did I lose my herd privelage??

|edit|
    It's back
  • kenurkkenurk Member Posts: 5
    My herd is still gone, only getting the normal 10 walkers at a time .
  • WahooDawgWahooDawg Member Posts: 471
    Mine is gone, too.
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,204
    That happened to me as well. If you quit the game and restart, the faster herd rate starts again.
    jimmorrison369
    Thanks. Tried that and it seems to be working again.
  • DarkZeroDarkZero Member Posts: 339
    edited November 2016
    Never got this message before:
    photo IMG_24051_zpsgsg9nekt.png

Wouldn't it be something if you didn't clear the Walkers off after a certain amount of time, they would break through the gates, kill everyone and destroy your camp and then you had to start over at level 1 :D
    Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me DZ.
    psychwolfGazzGovernator
  • Tapatio75Tapatio75 Member Posts: 636
    0 phones all day
  • DarkZeroDarkZero Member Posts: 339
    edited November 2016
    @MadPuppy Oh wow, I was just joking around but that does sound like a good idea :D Guess I need to check the Game Suggestion section more often.
    Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me DZ.
    MadPuppy
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,805
    Loving the gas from the herd, been raiding nonstop. Loving the 8 gas from the TG store as it nets about 1.5K of TG.
    crambert_nec
    Well playing fir hours now,..maxed out on just 7 phones,.. Still no petroleum cans,.. Was really hoping for more radios but I'll take it as it comes
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    I've had 2 Daryl calls out of the herd so far (Daryl is now Legendary with a 256 token drop), shitloads of gold and gas too. RNG is good where I am :)
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    Jaden
  • purfect247purfect247 Member Posts: 217
    Has anybody else seen a drop in here numbers today?
    Loislgespuer
  • DerDer Member Posts: 54
    I have the normal number of walkers at the moment, no herd anymore
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,071
    My herd went away again today, too. I tried restarting, but it didn't help this time.
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    edited November 2016
    My Herd is all messed up now too! :tired_face:
    Why oh why did I open game on my Android!!! & now I can't seem to get it back no matter what I do! Even opening on iPhone hasn't fixed it :bawling:
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    Once I logged out a few times, my herd came back.
  • ComanComan Member Posts: 55
    Is there a good herd? We just click on walkers and hope for something good to drop. More clicking doesent make the game more fun
    Top8dog
    Coman said:

Is there a good herd? We just click on walkers and hope for something good to drop. More clicking doesent make the game more fun

Only had one good herd and got a shit load of phones from it,. The rest is really been crap,.. Just more Xp, toms and gold,. Yes it's free but it's free stuff that's in abundance without the herd,.. Over 3 days of plYing the herd and still under 10 phones,.. That's a pretty poor drop rate by any standards,. The phones perked my intreast enough yo call it good,. Without them I totally agree
    psychwolf
  • Tapatio75Tapatio75 Member Posts: 636
    1 phone in 2 days, 5 for the event
    psychwolf
  • docfinzenburgdocfinzenburg Member Posts: 543
    edited November 2016
    1291 walkers at the wall, 35 gold, 96 gas and disappointing 14 radios

longest period without any radio more than freakin 400 walkers :'(

not even enough radios for one good call, why?

----------------------------------------

Update from the end of the herd:

1906 walkers at the wall, 47 gold (2,5%), 133 gas (7,0%) and 18 radios (0,9%)
    psychwolf
    Shut_Up said:

@08Gerrard_Fan08 I'm interested if you'll be returning or if it's forever. Takes some skill to get banned a day after joining. :) Not hating on you just curious if you'll be back because you may not be able to answer!

Autocorrect wrote "the lady gas boost" which I'm assuming was supposed to be last. The last time we've had the herd was before update 2.2 during birthday week. Now I'm trying to remember how the game did handle gas from wall walkers while in the gas boost and I thought they changed it so we had the extra gas built up so you could use it after the boost.

Good luck hope you'll be back to the convo soon.

Thanks for the answer,.. took me ages searching all threads to find it to reply,..
    Gerrard fan was another account I made while the Facebook link was broke,.. I couldn't get access in this one (thought I'd been banned) once I'd found away back in I presume the mods deleted it for a duplicate,. I am rather skilled at gettin in trouble
  • NerfMeSidewaysNerfMeSideways Member Posts: 211
    I didn't get alot of phones this time but gas galore so I'm good with what I got.