I can't get hunter higher than level 11!!

I'm on episode 11 and I have decent amount of high level fighters different ranks, but I can't for the love of God get hunter that can be upgradable more than level 11. I've tried radio, I replayed all of my older episodes in nightmare modes and all I got is two hunters maxed out at level 11, and I need hunters for mission 4 episode 11 and I can't get any. HELP!!!

Comments

• AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    Upgrade your radio tent..

• Marypil25Marypil25 Member Posts: 2
    I did. It's level 4. My problem is that I'm getting ANY other type EXCEpt hunters
  • AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    Class type is random.. you cant choose.. my hunter will max at 13.. but its ok for now.. i can only upgrade upto 12 atm..

• docholiday87docholiday87 Member Posts: 17
    Life is like a box of chocolates ;)
    thecoltyMarypil25Sky
  • HelioHelio Member Posts: 522
    If you want any survivor to have a max greater than 11, then you need to upgrade your radio tent past lvl 4. If you are just saying you are having bad luck and can't find a hunter, then all you need to do is go out and buy a rabbit's foot to increase your luck... however I must add if you broke a mirror in the last 7 years... then you will never get that hunter...

TUCOthecoltyAtzeX
  • FeleciaFelecia Member Posts: 340
    @Helio - there is a way to remedy bad luck from a broken mirror. It has something to do with burying the broken pieces in a certain pattern. I know it sounds crazy I was burying the family pet in the backyard (not alive, poodle passed) and unearthed a mirror. My youngest son asked if I had run across his buried mirror as he was trying to reverse his bad luck and digging it up would be a curse. Of course I denied ever seeing it...he has had shit luck ever since.
    Felecia
    Sky
  • aysatyoaysatyo Member Posts: 352
    buy a waving cat figurine.. and a portrait of 7 horses running in the stream. those will give you good luck..
  • FeleciaFelecia Member Posts: 340
    Wow! I didn't know it was so easy! I am going to get the cat and a horse picture tomorrow. I really want a legendary hunter!
    Felecia
  • HelioHelio Member Posts: 522
    @Felecia As the person that dug up the mirror, shouldn't the back luck have shifted over to you? What kind of survivors have you been finding? During the increased survivor chances weekend, did you only get 2* survivors even though you did 15 radio calls? :)

oh.. its not for the hunter.. it's for the bruiser..
  • SoyevSoyev Member Posts: 130
    It seems bruiser and scout are most common, Hunter least common. I also have tons of bruiser armor, and scout hatchets but not many rifles laying around

So the draw may be weighted but there's nothing you can do about it except keep drawing.

Yesterday With level 7 radio tent and 6 calls using 15 radios I got 2 rare hunters max 16 and 17 so they do exist
    Soyev said:

It seems bruiser and scout are most common, Hunter least common. I also have tons of bruiser armor, and scout hatchets but not many rifles laying around

So the draw may be weighted but there's nothing you can do about it except keep drawing.

Yesterday With level 7 radio tent and 6 calls using 15 radios I got 2 rare hunters max 16 and 17 so they do exist

they only give 2 hunters per month.. and you horde it all!!! now we have to wait another month.. *sigh*
    RavenDK
This discussion has been closed.