About Rosita

So her leader trait is more damage if u hit only one target, but shes an assault, and entire purpose of that class is too hit a lot of walkers. Basically, she has 4 traits when u use her to attack something. If this trait was attributed to a shooter it would make sense, on an assault no so much...
ArtisansmcbkhicksRedEye52Gunny_Highway

Comments

• DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    I'm more curious if her trait is a boost ONLY for survivor types that typically do damage to 1 enemy (scout, bruiser, shooter) or if any survivor type hits only one enemy it's counted.

For example, if an assault hits multiple targets there's no boost, but if they hit only one there is one? another example is the new scout weapon, if it hits 2 or 3 there's no boost?

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    MizTyRedEye52blynknz
  • DarkZeroDarkZero Member Posts: 339
    Shut_Up said:

Is that trait affected when a scout uses the Zek Spear or a bruiser using Mo's staff or a shooter using the bonus attack?

Teeceezy said:

@Shut_Up If a scout uses Zek Spear the damage bonus won't come in to play.

Teeceezy said:

Bruiser using Mo's Staff: No
    Shooter using bonus attack: Yes

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me DZ.
    Shut_UpRedEye52
  • MovadoMovado Member Posts: 859
    But you can still have shooters or even 'melee' classes on the team to benefit, whereas Abraham's trait is for ranged only teammates. But it does mess with the multi-target weapon traits/classes except perhaps in freeman or outpost situations where single-target may be more likely.
  • bumshoebumshoe Member Posts: 322
    This confuses me as well. As an assault the likelyhood of you hitting just one target is low. If damage increase is on multiple hits on a single target per turn this would make more sense.

I have a feeling it was set like this to prevent all assault teams ganging up in raids.

One random target she hits per turn takes more damage each successive hit would be my choice.
    When soft cap comes I quit the game.
    atrainofficialmaggiemoo
  • atrainofficialatrainofficial Member Posts: 254
    Yea, having this Leader Trait on her, an Assault, makes minimal sense. Maybe "Only Need One" should refer to their Charge points - only one Charge Point necessary to activate Charge Ability...? That would be more helpful and make more sense for an Assault as Assaults' strong suit IS their Charge Ability being able to Stun MULTIPLE targets.
  • atrainofficialatrainofficial Member Posts: 254
    Some people seem to have already unlocked her. Will you please post pics? @Movado
  • KaiserKaiser Member Posts: 60
    @hiplnsdrftr you cant bring a "what happens in real world" argument when talking about a game with zombies. By your logic every assault would then have to have that ability, and hunters would deal less damage to all targets after the first one because the bullet cant keep its shape or speed after going trough multiple targets and so on and so on...
    jimmorrison369RedEye52GrimGael
  • GreySeerGreySeer Member Posts: 308
    When I do use an assault I usually pair them up with a scout and a shooter, so this fits my tactic perfecty.

Sure, she's not an assault for farming but she seems to be the perfect fit (if at least rare and with good gear) to drag my level 15s through 14.5. Can't wait to get her :)
    TeeceezyATLAS-ZSCBMAMizTy
  • VudnikVudnik Member Posts: 307
    At this point all these points are moot. At a "common" entry level it will be 6 months or $6000 before anyone can use her.
    GrimGael
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,015
    Pretty good chance it won't work anyway right?

:wink: :open_mouth: :p
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    MizTy
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    There is NO higher rarity when we use all legendary to craft the badge, we are being punished for having a chance to get LOWER rarity.
    This is NOT WORKING AS INTENDED & it's UNFAIR.
    RedEye52
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    I found her trait v odd too, just add it to the ever increasing pile of awesome ideas that comes out of NG development meetings.
    banner 1st draft

Still your only straight talking tell it as it is content creator for TWD NML, who needs a worthless badge follow me @ https://youtube.com/user/TrueMarvellous
    ... .... ..- - / - .... . / .... . .-.. .-.. / ..- .--. / --. .-. .. -- . -.--
    Survivor420CaptainslayerVudnik
  • vixen243vixen243 Member Posts: 91

Completed!
    MizTy
  • hiplnsdrftrhiplnsdrftr Member Posts: 197
    @Kaiser just trying to speculate on the basis of that trait. Almost any video game is a balance of reality and the suspension or disbelief.
    exploiting the loophole loophole
    jimmorrison369MizTy
  • AethergogglesAethergoggles Member Posts: 12
    Here we go.

And yeah it makes sense, as kaiser said its like concentrated fire. also presume works well bringing along hunters or handgunners.
    MizTy
  • vixen243vixen243 Member Posts: 91
    Thank u @TransmuteJun :smile:
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 1,963
    vixen243 said:

Thank u @TransmuteJun :smile:

N/P. Glad you found it! I wouldn't want you to miss out on your badge! ;)
    MizTy
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,388
    Looks like another show character i don't want :-( and won't be collecting. thank god for abraham, daryl and glenn
    Proud member of the Army of Slayers top guild in guild wars

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
    GrimGael
  • DarkZeroDarkZero Member Posts: 339
    Kind of agree. When it comes to people on the show I'd like to have in the game, Rosita is slightly just above whatever Aarons boyfriend name is. This is like throwing Tara in there if anyone actually remembers Tara :D
    Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me DZ.
    psychwolfMizTyGrimGaelDeeLHC
  • MovadoMovado Member Posts: 859
    Does anyone happen to know yet what her final 5th trait is, and would be so kind as to advise?

Tentatively, I don't think I want to spend more radios to try and plow through the upgrades just to see the last trait, so was hoping another player could share the info, please.

Please please don't let it be 'Defensive Stance.'
    SCBMACaptainslayerJadenRedEye52
  • TerminatesTerminates Content Creator Posts: 934
    @Movado What was her 4th trait?

Need some visual stimulation?
    Click HERE to view my Youtube channel. Watch for quick updates and early announcements regarding our beloved TWD NML game.
    Join the EH family and party with me!
  • PapacasPapacas Member Posts: 416

@Movado What was her 4th trait?

@Terminates I am 99% sure it is Sure Shot (and not Shit like I misspelled least time)
    TerminatesJadenOneLessTitan
  • OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,272
    @Papacas is correct @Terminates ...

She has some quality traits! Anything other than defensive stance or vigilant would be awesome!

@Movado -- let us know if you find out, but maybe @Shteevie or @Teeceezy could be so kind as to let us know the 5th trait??? Pretty please????
    MizTyJadenggbatsPapacas