What happens when season 7 ends?

So the season 7 missions are my main income of phones right now, and they helps with the heroes tokens too. But what will happen when it ends? I'm gonna lose up to 30 radios a week.
I'm a noob so I don't really know other efficient way to get more radios. I hope there will be something more.

Comments

• Thanks. I don't have much luck clearing wall walkers for phones though. I get 1 phones from them every now and then but not enough. The only thing that I found quite reliable is the phones from the TG shop.
    Buying them with real money is out of the question for me. In the country in currently in I can't use credit card overseas.
    Well I guess back to the grind.
    VudnikMizTy
  • emodwarfemodwarf Member Posts: 17
    Not sure if this is still accurate, but I believe reward crates from equipment scavenge missions have a better chance of providing phones. You could try prioritizing those.

Also, if you're not in a guild, join one right away. Hitting milestones for the weekly challenges earns you trade goods as individual rewards (and crate rewards after each mission), but also phones as your guild hits team milestones. Heads up that this week's challenge is different since guild rewards will be hero tokens, but it's usually phones.
    masmith93CreatureoftheNightMizTy
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    edited November 2016
    Yep, we're being robbed of the phones and being fobbed off with hero tokens that many of us don't want in the challenges!

Woot woot! *

(*Said in a hugely sarcastic manner)
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    JackBauerTop8dogMizTy
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    To add up...my favorite event. Higher chance of radio drops in combination with gas booster :wink:
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,172
    Teeceezy said:

What happens when season 7 ends?
    Stuff ... and things.

Ahem... I believe that's 'thangs'. ;)

But I am looking forward to these changes! I'm also hoping for more season 7 missions when the show resumes over the winter.
    DarkZeroMizTyKARAZIPKALICherokee_Rose
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    Perhaps he means stuff 'n' ting.......

Mon!

;)
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    rgerkmanTeeceezyMizTy
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,416
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,752
    The apocalypse begins.
    rgerkmanSCBMATop8dog
  • NerfMeSidewaysNerfMeSideways Member Posts: 211
    We live happily ever after! ;)
    SCBMA
  • NecroboogieNecroboogie Member Posts: 1,108
    We have what seems like an eternity until season 8
    SCBMATop8dogDer
  • HershelsheadHershelshead Member Posts: 126
    I'm going to go out on a limb here, but what happens when 7 ends? It's a stretch of the imagination but I will take a wild guess and say a bit of down time then season 8 kicks in. I mean it's a crazy shot in the dark but that's how I roll.
    Top8dogMizTy
  • DarkZeroDarkZero Member Posts: 339
    Well, season 7 will most likely end April 2nd 2017, at which point it should only be a month or two before Game of Thrones Season 7 starts. That's my plan anyway :D
    Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me DZ.
    JayZ
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,250
    Wait for Season 8 :)

Zee Black - SG Woots - Playing since 2015 - Retiring After GW comes out of Beta

Top8dogInvader
  • Top8dogTop8dog Member Posts: 738
    Go out buy the full box set and watch again,.. And again and again,..

Is this what they mean by repeatables lol :wink:
    wrinkled_bagMizTyTheLostOnes
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,172
    zeeblack said:

Wait for Season 8 :)

With Fear in between.
    Top8dog
  • ReeconnReeconn Member Posts: 540
    There's always a mid season break so do we have to wait 3 months for the next game episode
  • KARAZIPKALIKARAZIPKALI Member Posts: 97
    Negan and Maggie fell in love and have a son named Bruce who become the Batman
    "We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing the walking dead no man's land." (qtn. from George B. Shaw)
    SCBMA
  • KARAZIPKALIKARAZIPKALI Member Posts: 97
    edited November 2016
    [mod edit] Off limits topics: spoilers.

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing the walking dead no man's land." (qtn. from George B. Shaw)