How to get more gas?

My gas tank is pretty small, 13 only. What are the ways to get some more cans ( not increasing capacity)? I've already known these:
Wall walkers
TG shop
Crates
Buying them with gold
Waiting

Also I've heard some people talking about gas boosters. What are they? Are they bought with real money?
Thanks for the help guys.

Comments

• jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,065
    Yes, Gas boosters are payed with real money
  • Survivor6ixSurvivor6ix Member Posts: 131
    A gas booster is bought with real money. For like $3 you get unlimited gas for 24 hours.

Depending on how much gold you have, I find it worth while to spend it on. I think its 2 gold bars for 1 gas tank. Not the worst way to utilize your gas if your jones'n.
  • GreySeerGreySeer Member Posts: 308
    Think you've got them all.

And Gas Boosters are indeed bought with real money and it gives you unlimited gas for 24 hours straight.
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,065
    There are also gas rewards for watching ads
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,416
    Maximize gas usage, take frequent breaks to just start a challenge to use gas then come back later to finish the mission and still have gas.
    DLich
  • DarkZeroDarkZero Member Posts: 339
    No one has said Taco Bell or White Castle yet? Slightly disappointed :D
    Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me DZ.
    rgerkmanDLHRedEye52
  • HershelsheadHershelshead Member Posts: 126
    I find cabbage does wonders....get rid of tomatoes and give us cabbage! Perfect gas bonus
    RedEye52KARAZIPKALIMollie64
  • KARAZIPKALIKARAZIPKALI Member Posts: 97
    edited November 2016

I find cabbage does wonders....get rid of tomatoes and give us cabbage! Perfect gas bonus

I agree with you @Hershelshead :D:D and have more suggestions beside cabbage as seen below :D

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing the walking dead no man's land." (qtn. from George B. Shaw)
  • KARAZIPKALIKARAZIPKALI Member Posts: 97
    We get zero gas actually from tomatoes :'(

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing the walking dead no man's land." (qtn. from George B. Shaw)