Post Reactions - Discussion

Below is a list of reactions that can be enabled for forum posts and comments. Any thoughts, comments?

rgerkmanArtisansSCBMAWalkermanInspTurbinesTop8dogTheLostOnesszgerg77

Comments

• rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    I'm diggin it @Teeceezy !!!
    This will bring the Gorums to a Whole. New. Level!! :mrgreen:
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    They're not enabled, just wanting to hear your thoughts on ones we could/should enable and which ones not to. :)
    rgerkman
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    edited November 2016
    Well the Promote & Vote Up & Like all seem to be the same.. no? As is the Dislike & Vote Down.. you could probably say nah on the Vote Up & Vote Down ? If you decided to use all those.. it be 2 less Buttons to confuzzle everyone with :joy:
    Otherwise.. it's got my Vote :wink:
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    SlickRickMizTyInspTurbinesTop8dog
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    Yeah, the Vote Up/Down buttons would work if we had a points system in place. We kind of do now but it doesn't really have any meaning apart from the odd badge.
    rgerkman
  • kryptonixkryptonix Member Posts: 253
    Agree all look good except for the Vote Up/Down. Not sure if Off Topic would work as it states either.
    rgerkmanNerfMeSidewaysTop8dog
  • NerfMeSidewaysNerfMeSideways Member Posts: 211
    I can see some of the following reaction buttons not getting the results you are actually looking for:
    Vote Up, Vote Down, and off topic

I like the WTF button, it's kind of funny.

Do you have an "OK" button for when answers are given by a developer or forum mod team?

Also, the promote reaction, do all forum users get to use that or just the forum admins?
    rgerkmanInspTurbinesTop8dog
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    @Teeceezy sounds good!

But there's one button missing.

I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. Four letters, starts with a P.

Also @tammy's LOL badge also seems to be missing from the list (or perhaps that's for a separate list.).
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    rgerkmanmasmith93ggbatsInspTurbines
    edited November 2016
    [edit - see below]
    edited November 2016
    I really like the insightful post reaction... You could maybe even have a contest for forum users who bring the most insightful posts? I think that would be a lot of fun!

Sorry, meant to tag you on this one @Teeceezy :smiley:
    +1 on your feedback @masmith93
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,512
    edited November 2016
    @pig agreed, I think the forum reactions are limited by what the vanilla people offer.

@Teeceezy Maybe we can petition them to expand their offerings? Then @TheLostOnes will finally stop begging for the pity button.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    InspTurbinesTheLostOnesSlickRick
  • InspTurbinesInspTurbines Member Posts: 706
    I do like the WTF and @LostOnes Pity button. Some of the others are subject to abuse and / or redundant.
    masmith93Top8dogTheLostOnes
  • Top8dogTop8dog Member Posts: 738
    Not sure I like the idea of the vote up and down either,.. The potential of troll Abuse seems high to me,. I like the dislike button but without the bury a post again because of abusing it,.
    I'd like to see something extra as an alternative to disagree,.. Sometimes disagree seems abit harsh,.. What to call it I haven't a clue lol
    And/or maybe the option to be able to click two links,.. As in say disagree but like the points made,.. Kind of thing
    I love the game,.. I criticise a lot,.. I appreciate the good,.. And battle the bad

DON'T TALK,.. THINK

Lose Ends Make My Ass Itch

Maggie,.. I'll Find You,.....
    TheLostOnesInspTurbinesWalkerballz
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    *smh*
    :innocent:
    TheLostOnes
  • Squall_NMLSquall_NML Member Posts: 737
    @Top8dog
    How bout discountinued button? :)

@Teeceezy
    I like WTF stands for "What The Fart", since that 'F' always reminds me to @Top8dog pic :D
    Top8dog
  • Top8dogTop8dog Member Posts: 738
    Squall said:

@Top8dog

How bout discountinued button? :)

@Teeceezy

I like WTF stands for "What The Fart", since that 'F' always reminds me to @Top8dog pic :D

We need a "do it again!!!" Button,.... Just for moments like that :wink: lol
    I love the game,.. I criticise a lot,.. I appreciate the good,.. And battle the bad

DON'T TALK,.. THINK

Lose Ends Make My Ass Itch

Maggie,.. I'll Find You,.....
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,626
    Everything ok but I don't like Vote down Vote up, moderation should for mods...
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    WalkerballzSCBMA