I've just seen my first unicorn!

I knew they theoretically existed, but now wandering through one outpost after the other I encountered a 5-star survivor :*

TheLostOnesSCBMAMovadoInspTurbinesjammincapibaraxyzDoTakSlowMokampionMarkNerfMeSidewaysKARAZIPKALItpzinhoPirateCreedGee

Comments

• warwar Member Posts: 441
    LIES IT'S ALL LIES

SCBMAgespuerInspTurbinesBryan18
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    @_NoName wauw, what was the in-game name of that awesome defender?
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    InspTurbinesARW
  • Marie__GagaMarie__Gaga Member Posts: 130
    And who would take Daryl on a raid? ;-)
    ---
    --- Breaking Deads ---
    --- Don't forget to join the Guild Council - let's work together to make this game great again ---
    --- Click here to send me a personal message.
    --- "I founded three guilds and left them to play at a fourth one. Happy? Somehow yes." ---
  • _NoName_NoName Member Posts: 188
    Sorry ... I forgot the players name ... was to "stunned", lol ... there's one account named "deadeye" who has three 4star defenders hanging around...

I'm just raiding for tgs and Daryl comes in quite handy cleaning out walkers on the front porch B)
    p_herianGreySeer
  • MovadoMovado Member Posts: 859
    Wow, this must be the mysterious 'Keyser Soze' of NML...That's awesome.

Did that 10-star get to shoot at you (or perhaps shoot lightening-bolts from her hands) at your raiders? If so, did you note the damage numbers or see if was auto crit shots each time by her? Or if your raiders fired at her, bodyshots only?

My own best Hunter is on verge of Promotion up to 9-star pink. But it requires 24,000 tokens to promote/upgrade (4k tokens each). I imagine based on progression it's an additional 48,000 tokens for max 10-star after that. That's 72,000 class-tokens just to go from 8-star to 10-star.
    I don't think I can ever make it. But, wow! Amazing!
    InspTurbinesPapacas
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,020
    @Movado Holy crap. I can't even imagine how many radios that takes...
    Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
    Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
    InspTurbinesDoTakSgtSalami
  • sborgsborg Member Posts: 539
    _NoName said:

Sorry ... I forgot the players name ... was to "stunned", lol ... there's one account named "deadeye" who has three 4star defenders hanging around...

I'm just raiding for tgs and Daryl comes in quite handy cleaning out walkers on the front porch B)

Would your log show the player's name?
    InspTurbinesMizTy
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    Pretty sure that's Dman...but don't hold me to it
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    Movado
    @sborg ... made that screenshot yesterday and raided quite a bit since then, sorry! but really, anybody that much into the game must! be on this forum ... so come out of your closet and reveal yourself oh mighty unicorn! :p
    InspTurbines
    @Movado ... as far as I can remember the player followed the outpost code and let me have the TGs as takeout without a fight .... actually I wouldn't even have attempted an attack!
    InspTurbines
  • InspTurbinesInspTurbines Member Posts: 706
    @_NoName, Holy Crap! What tier are you guys in?
  • MovadoMovado Member Posts: 859
    edited November 2016
    I believe @SlickRick is right, that's "dman" (IGN), as I came across that Outpost in the past, and I just compared screenshots. The 2 Assaults are the same name/class/appearance. But I hadn't encountered the 10-star defender back then. He had used pink-star Abraham instead.

Good stuff.
    SlickRickMizTy_NoName
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 941
    It's dman. Took the fight with my hero crew doing TG raids and was like OMG. Those assaults ripped right through my boys, but they Rare and Epics at lowest level.
    _NoNameDoTak
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    @Movado

Yeah the 10 star is new...he can be beat but best if you have at least 8-star survivors...maybe 7s if you get lucky

He does give a clear path to the TG fyi
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    MizTyMovado
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,437
    Uhm.. I'm confused by that's probably something incomprehensible for a simple rodent. Can't be dman maybe only a NML beta tester or something? Even buying radio calls it's almost impossible to upgrade 3 survivors to 10 pink stars... Imo... :#
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    Jazzz
    @jls_killer .... 5k+ ... at least when I met thoses pinkies :#
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    I have met dman too but I'm in the 4K tier. It was a while ago and I'm pretty sure the defenders were "only" a mix of 7 and 8 stars.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    MizTy
  • NerfMeSidewaysNerfMeSideways Member Posts: 211
    Wow!
  • JesterRadicsJesterRadics Member Posts: 20
    It's dman for sure
  • YrcanosYrcanos Member Posts: 47
    I have one.
    Alexandrains, gotta catch em' all!
    TheLostOnes
    .... so I just ran into him again, and can confirm it's dman's account. Again, he was so polite tp have me taking a few TGs from his outpost during my visit (*deep bow*).
    MizTy
  • sigmaphi465sigmaphi465 Member Posts: 110
    I am sitting here with eyes as big as dinner plates and in utter disbelief. Could someone please speculate how much money it would cost to bring three survivors to these astronomical star levels? I have been playing for about a year and I know how long it has taken me to get just one survivor to 6 stars. This is so far beyond my comprehension I can only imagine there is something fishy...because seriously, the dollar amount would be somewhere in the 5 digits...right?
    MizTy
  • DarkZeroDarkZero Member Posts: 339
    @sigmaphi465 Isn't it obvious? Dman is Batman!!!

photo batman-credit-card1_zpsjr3bmorz.jpg
    Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me DZ.
    SlickRickMizTyGovernatorSCBMA