I've just seen my first unicorn!

2»

Comments

• DarkZeroDarkZero Member Posts: 339
    edited November 2016
    Or a one time payment of $10,000 and you just automatically win the whole game :D
    Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me DZ.
    GovernatorSCBMADoTakMizTy
  • bunbun Member Posts: 161
    Staff discount?
    _NoName
  • sigmaphi465sigmaphi465 Member Posts: 110
    After seeing this post I suddenly find myself feeling like I accidentally sat down at the million-dollar blackjack table in Vegas. There is no way I can play with these high rollers. NG may consider capping the amount of power you can buy, or it may spook the herd and demotivated the F2P crowd. They bring in the money through ads, too.
  • SCBMASCBMA Member Posts: 2,326
    @sigmaphi465
    I have several pink/purple star defenders and have never purchased radios or tokens with real money so it can be done. Time and patience is the key.
  • DarkZeroDarkZero Member Posts: 339
    It's also funny using the "Blackjack table" analogy because it's the game with the lowest house edge, ie. the player has the best chance to win :D
    Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me DZ.
    MovadoSlickRick
  • JazzzJazzz Member Posts: 25
    edited November 2016
    I don't believe it. He probably works for the game or whatever.

Now THIS below is a freakin UNICORN because atleast two things aren't even possible in our versions...yet

[mod edit] Removed image due to spoiler content