Free Gas + Double XP unavailable

Hi there so when I go into my news section there is news that the Double XP Booster is available for free but when I open shop it costs money. Also, I know other users who have a free bundle of unlimited gas and double xp but this is unavailable to me. How do I get this bundle?
Walkerballzfoxx70

Comments

• WalkerballzWalkerballz Member Posts: 1,896
    Some of my guild as well as myself, same issue
    Maybe tomorrow??
    Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, if you get bitten , just hate the bite! ....... Sly Stone
    Please join us
    Lexxe_TheCorals
  • GreySeerGreySeer Member Posts: 308
    Uhm, your news message says that the 'Double XP Booster is available', but it's not for free. Nor does it say that anywhere in the message.

And there was no news on a free gas booster, so I doubt that it is in play.
    foxx70
  • WalkerballzWalkerballz Member Posts: 1,896
    But some are getting it for free so.... is it like the legendary crates ?? a lottery??
    Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, if you get bitten , just hate the bite! ....... Sly Stone
    Please join us
    Honestly, I doubt anyone is getting those for free.

But perhaps @MadPuppy or @Teeceezy can shine a light on this?
    foxx70
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,448
    Thanks for the report. As for as I am aware those bundles have always been for sale but usually it would be removed for these events as it would stack (2x for the event is only on kills; so with the 2x xp bundle it would be 4x xp only on kills, 2x xp on others). It looks like NG is leaving it on, and that's what the in game message is for.
    foxx70T_12
  • Lexxe_TheCoralsLexxe_TheCorals Member Posts: 14
    @GreySeer you keep saying nobody gets them for free... when two people are telling you know we know people who are.
  • Lexxe_TheCoralsLexxe_TheCorals Member Posts: 14
    But anyways, it doesn't matter anymore. Thanks for the replies.
    Actually, as far as this post goes, only you are saying you know people who are @Lexxe_TheCorals . Seems like @Walkerballz is responding to you (if not, do tell me :smile: )

I have tagged mods to help you out, so even though I doubt the claims of people you know, I've been more than helpful.
    Lexxe_TheCorals
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    Everyone is getting Double XP for Kills this Weekend.. might that be what they are referring to?
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
  • foxx70foxx70 Member Posts: 104
    I in fact was one that received double XP AND FULL GAS for 24 hours for free . Poor timing though . Due to the fact i was hitting the wall in the challenge already and maxed out xp because it takes so long to upgrade characters and equipment.