When will the next update be released?

The question is in the title. Bot necessarily an exact date but a rough estimated time will do.
I hope they wont change the outpost system so that we wont be able to get TGs for free... I love TGs
Also I'm looking forward to a heroes's buff

Comments

• barry666333999barry666333999 Member Posts: 4
    anyone know how to use rositas outfit from the trade shop when you purchase it
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    edited November 2016
    Open a Survivor Profile & then click the little T shirt icon and voila :blush:
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    I know, right? It's always "soon." Not "somewhat soon" or "very soon," not even "imminently. " His auto-responses lack creativity :blush:
    szgerg77Pain Walker
  • schreierschreier Member Posts: 63
    I hope it takes a while - I want more free legendary crates!
    MizTyTheSittingDuck
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    I believe they said their original plan was another update before the end of year.
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    Hopefully we won't be getting a council upgrade on the next update. Now that I have my survivors maxed out, I need to equip them all to my satisfaction.
    NerfMeSidewaysMizTyTop8dog
  • Top8dogTop8dog Member Posts: 738
    edited November 2016
    Hope it reintroduces a very much missed game feature,..

INTERUPT

I'd like it swapped out for several useless traits,..... Piercing,.... Defensive stance,.. Vigilant,.. To name but a few
  • NerfMeSidewaysNerfMeSideways Member Posts: 211
    I thought I seen it somewhere that NG would not reverse the interupt nerf? I remember seeing Shteevie say it but don't know which thread.
    Top8dogSCBMA
  • Top8dogTop8dog Member Posts: 738

I thought I seen it somewhere that NG would not reverse the interupt nerf? I remember seeing Shteevie say it but don't know which thread.

I know but a guy can dream/hope/pray/plead/beg/bribe/blackmail/forge/fake/appeal,.....
    Take ya pick as long as I get it back lol
    :smiley:
    MadPuppyMizTy
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    Tbh in my mind TCZ looks & sounds an awful lot like Papa Smurf. I just made the connection. Thx for that @Necroboogie :)
    SCBMA