Useing between devices

Hi guys quick question I use this game on my iPad but had a iPhone for Xmas off the wife will I be able to play on both devices ??
DTP Elder
Send me a PM if interested

Comments

• DrBOBDrBOB Member Posts: 223
    Thanks Zoson yeah logged in great stuff
    DTP Elder
    Send me a PM if interested
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,577
    Thanks @zoson!
  • Annette578Annette578 Member Posts: 501
    Zoson , you are the greatest at answering questions! I always tell my guild that !
    You rock! :)
    zoson
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    You're welcome guys. Just trying to help everyone improve!
  • Annette578Annette578 Member Posts: 501
    When I first started, I was so confused as to which way to go, you really helped me understand a lot! TY so much, Darkfae also ! We get newbies in our guild that don't know about the forum. I always tell them to go here, for great expert advice! ;)
  • SlayerSectSlayerSect Member Posts: 634
    Love members that help out the community, @zoson is one of the best.

Play to Slay. Slay to live another day. Daily players. On and killing walkers as often as we can.

We need you! We want you!
  • FeleciaFelecia Member Posts: 340
    @zoson - do you know if I can play two different games on one device? I have a mini me on my husband's iPad and gamecenter account. Sometimes he want his iPad back (I guess I do look pretty selfish using 2 iPads and iPhone at same time). Anyway, I signed out of my Game Center and signed into his Game Center on my iPad. My main game was loaded then I got a message that another game was found. I was afraid to load my mini account as I was afraid of losing my Felecia game. Any advice? My second game was originally to help build our second guild. Then of course I saw all of those wonderful cheap bundles you get when you start out. Haha. Thanks for your help! I do,get possession of his iPad an hour or so a day now :/
    Felecia
  • Weasel007Weasel007 Member Posts: 177
    edited January 2016
    You will be fine i was afraid of the same thing at first. It will be okay
This discussion has been closed.