What next for legendary survivors?

I have a few legendaries with all traits at 5. Lots of tokens invested there! I'm not sure what next. I understand I can keep upgrading them @ 500 tokens a time and get pink stars?

Is that worth it?

If not, what do I do with tokens from radio pulls?

I could theoretically just retire my legendaries, take the tokens and XP and train a whole bunch of new survivors but that seems ...pointless and wasteful?

Comments

• MadPuppyMadPuppy Moderator Posts: 2,829
    So you've answered your own question. Go for pink. There is no other option in your question.

It will make them stronger, it will make them more efficient against higher level walkers (which is another way to get stronger) they look bloody impressive...

I know I will, once I get there.
    ricktada
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,243
    How many do you have? I try to get 3 legendaries in each class with good traits, so I'm still working slowly towards that.
    Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
    Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
  • MovadoMovado Member Posts: 863
    edited November 2016
    I actually regret my own decision, after hours of indecision.

Edit: 'regret' is too strong a word. In fairness, it was probably a "grass is greener on otherside" mentality, where either way I would've wondered what if I chose the other path.

But we keep moving forward. I love this game.
    MizTy
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,083
    @Movado are you able to reach level 30 on all missions this challenge with those pinks? 110 on each stage to reach 660 total maxing each stage. I use these number because that is what all 20 players in a guild would need to get to reach that 13,200 stars for the last reward for this week's challenge. I ask because I saw about a 41 point increase from my scout when promotion to pink star. She helped get me just 3 more stars level 25, but can't get past level 26 on any stage and fighting tanks at level 25 with a 14,000 hp would make a big difference. If the pattern repeats with each promotion then she would be at 3010 if she reaches 10 star pink. Three scouts at this level would pack a 9,030 punch in their first attack. Can you give some insight on the power of some of your 9-10 star pinks. Thanks.
  • ricktadaricktada Member Posts: 111
    Thanks @MadPuppy - great point. Onwards and upwards.

@JayZ - that's my strategy too (3 x legendary in a hotel category). I'm close to achieving that, hence my question. Pondering what to do next.

Seems no straightforward answer, and it's personal choice. I'll continue to mull on it.